Chelsea scum away. Battle of the bridge 2: revenge of the yids

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I reckon Pochettino will line up like this:

Lloris
Walker - Dier - Wimmer - Vert
Wanyama
Dembele - Winks
Eriksen - Alli
Kane
But I think it's the wrong choice. Chelsea will hammer us.
fuck off pal, - seriously.

You know this place is for Tottenham supporters - don't you?

If you don't, then peddle your shit elsewhere.

Too many players out and morale will be low. The form they're on at the moment will see us off, we could easily get a right hammering. We might be unbeaten but we just don't have the quality they have. Can't even see a draw with Hazard and Costa playing the way they are at the moment.

Too many players out and morale will be low. The form they're on at the moment will see us off, we could easily get a right hammering. We might be unbeaten but we just don't have the quality they have. Can't even see a draw with Hazard and Costa playing the way they are at the moment.
latest

Yawn, why do you guys even bother?

Please keep a cool head. The elder players (looking at capt Lloris) will need to show their leadership in this game when things get too heated up.

With injuries and match fitness issues Id really like to see a broader use of the squad as we had gotten used to?

Not sure why Onomah is suddenly out of favour and Nkoudou not being played?
Both would have been useful these last weeks.

If Toby and Lamela are both out for this one Id go with:

....................................................Lloris

Walker................................Wimmer..............Jan..............................Rose

..........................................Dier.................Dembele

................Nkoudou.......................Alli..............................Eriksen

.......................................................Kane

As similar to last season as we can with the exception of a very out of sorts Son

Rose is suspended ...:pochrolleyes:

Chelsea are on a run of 6 wins, 6 cleansheets and 17 goals scored!?

That's crazy. Mix that with the fact we haven't beaten Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in 26 years which was 1 year into Pochettino's professional career. It could get brutal.

Still won't forgive the team for that shambolic display last season, throwing away the 2 goal lead and then losing all sorts of discipline which lead to us losing the league and ending up seeing us lose second place too.
tumblr_lerdu7eHA71qb84lwo1_400.gif

Any news on Lamela for this one? If fit, I'd play him left midfield. Great engine, hard in the tackle & hopefully could track back to provide cover if we are (as seems likely) going with 3 at the back.

I reckon Pochettino will line up like this:

Lloris
Walker - Dier - Wimmer - Vert
Wanyama
Dembele - Winks
Eriksen - Alli
Kane
But I think it's the wrong choice. Chelsea will hammer us.
Not quite the appropriate quote to be had on this forum mate!

Back
Top Bottom