Chelsea scum away. Battle of the bridge 2: revenge of the yids

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We shouldn't fear them, I don't care how good their form is right now, Luiz and Cahill are vulnerable. Don't get me wrong they've got quality players and this new formation is suiting them well but let's not forgot they got smashed by Woolwich not too long ago. Even tiny minuscule shite little West Ham beat them in the cup the other week (albeit not the strongest Chelsea team)

So no Rose, Davies, Alderweireld and Lamela.

---------------------Lloris-----------------------
----Dier------Wimmer----Vertonghen--
Trippier------------------------------Walker-
-----------Wanyama---Dembele-------
------------------------Alli---------------------
------------------Son----Kane--------------

Subs: Vorm, CCV, Winks, N'kodou, Sissoko, Eriksen, Janssen

I reckon Pochettino will line up like this:

Lloris
Walker - Dier - Wimmer - Vert
Wanyama
Dembele - Winks
Eriksen - Alli
Kane
But I think it's the wrong choice. Chelsea will hammer us.

We shouldn't fear them, I don't care how good their form is right now, Luiz and Cahill are vulnerable. Don't get me wrong they've got quality players and this new formation is suiting them well but let's not forgot they got smashed by Woolwich not too long ago. Even tiny minuscule shite little West Ham beat them in the cup the other week (albeit not the strongest Chelsea team)

Liking your optimism but that defeat to the Scum prompted the tactical changes that have lead to their recent ridiculous form.

Coupled with our atrocious form against them, especially at theirs and the only logical conclusion is

Scratchy 2-1 Win Motherfuckas!

Come on you multi millionaires, give their slightly wealthier multi millionaires a lesson.

Chelsea are on a run of 6 wins, 6 cleansheets and 17 goals scored!?

That's crazy. Mix that with the fact we haven't beaten Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in 26 years which was 1 year into Pochettino's professional career. It could get brutal.

Still won't forgive the team for that shambolic display last season, throwing away the 2 goal lead and then losing all sorts of discipline which lead to us losing the league and ending up seeing us lose second place too.

I say 1-1 draw. The team will not have forgotten how those coddled pricks treated us at the end of last season, and they will be extremely disappointed in getting dumped from the CL.

Hopefully Poch has Wanyama just man-mark Hazard the whole damn time. I'd say Dier since he's had past success with that, but he'll be needed in central defense for this one, and Dembele needs to be free to spring the counter and tussle with Matic.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom