Chelsea scum away. Battle of the bridge 2: revenge of the yids

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea are on a run of 6 wins, 6 cleansheets and 17 goals scored!?

That's crazy. Mix that with the fact we haven't beaten Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in 26 years which was 1 year into Pochettino's professional career. It could get brutal.

3-1 loss. And I'm an optimist

They'll run so much, well worth going out of the CL.

And yet you've got people coming out with shit like, "Poch isn't to blame, he's doing a good job".

Absolute Lolage. Our form has been nothing but relegation standard.

Probably Walker or Jan. Cringe.

You think a form comparable to West Brom, Burnley and West Ham is "Doing a good job"? It's relegation-mid table form.
What a bundle of laughs you both are...

What a bundle of laughs you both are...

Sorry that I'm not happy with second best. If I was I'd be on Shelfside Spurs...

I'm scathing because a 5-6 year wait ended in a whimper. Not starting our strongest 11. In a competition we aim for every year. And Poch then comes out and says "Yeah, maybe the players are a little disappointed".

It doesn't seem like anyone involved with the club was even that bothered.

Sorry that I'm not happy with second best. If I was I'd be on Shelfside Spurs...

I'm scathing because a 5-6 year wait ended in a whimper. Not starting our strongest 11. In a competition we aim for every year. And Poch then comes out and says "Yeah, maybe the players are a little disappointed".

It doesn't seem like anyone involved with the club was even that bothered.
Of course, use Poch's broken English as a stick to poke him with. It was obvious he was saying they were disappointed. He puts random ''maybes'' in all over the place as well as other words.

English communication is not his strong suit.

Clutching.

Poch got us 3rd. He's doing a good job.

You're becoming a parody of yourself.

All you do is potter about the place ''lolling'', ''cringing'', offering fuck all of note. Even in the West Ham thread you were shitting on a great victory. We come back from 1 down to 1 up in stoppage time and all you can think about is voiding your bowels all over the forum rather than simply enjoy it.

You ain't Spurs, you're depression.
Since I found the ignore button I can't understand half the match day chat on here...

What some of you miserable clowns gotta realise is...
Football is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will. 5% pleasure, 50% pain which makes 100% reason to remember the name

200.gif

Yeah you're OK - I think..:pochrolleyes:

Remember in the whole of September when Chelsea took one point. Look at them getting relegated now.

Will be lovely to go there and do a job on them. About time we turned them over at the Bridge.

7 points in 5 games is not good.

West ham have 7 points in 5 games and are near the relegation zone.
Burnley have 7 points in 5 games.
Bournemouth have 7 points in 5 games.
West Brom have 7 points in 5 games.
Waford have 10 points in 5 games.
Stole have 10 points in 5 games.

You think a form comparable to West Brom, Burnley and West Ham is "Doing a good job"? It's relegation-mid table form.
We are not playing great mate, this we all recognise. But the league isn't 5 games, it's 38. We are 4 points off the top of the league whilst playing poorly, whilst I hate playing poorly and I desperately want to see us play like we did last year, even in my current down beat mood I can be encouraged by being 4 points off the top off the League whilst playing shit! Furthermore players we have missed through injury are not far off from being back, maybe, just maybe we have had our difficult period?

Seeing as you like your alternative tables then take a look at one for the year of 2016:
1. Tottenham 59
2. Chelsea 58
3. Liverpool 57
4. Man City 57
5. Arse 57
6. Utd 55
7. Leicester 54

We are not playing great mate, this we all recognise. But the league isn't 5 games, it's 38. We are 4 points off the top of the league whilst playing poorly, whilst I hate playing poorly and I desperately want to see us play like we did last year, even in my current down beat mood I can be encouraged by being 4 points off the top off the League whilst playing shit! Furthermore players we have missed through injury are not far off from being back, maybe, just maybe we have had our difficult period?

Seeing as you like your alternative tables then take a look at one for the year of 2016:
1. Tottenham 59
2. Chelsea 58
3. Liverpool 57
4. Man City 57
5. Arse 57
6. Utd 55
7. Leicester 54

Thats the thing mate....its very convenient for people to talk about 7pts from 5 games. But why stop at 5 games?
Could it be because we took 13pts from the 5 before that....so 20pts from 10 games then.
Chelsea took 23pts in the same period
City 21pts
Gooners and Pool 24pts

Relegation form? I guess thats the bottom 5 come May then.

And yet you've got people coming out with shit like, "Poch isn't to blame, he's doing a good job".

Absolute Lolage. Our form has been nothing but relegation standard.

Have you been looking at the league the wrong way round...... :deledoubt:
never known a unbeatable (in PL)team to be fighting relegation..... :dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom