Chelsea scum away. Battle of the bridge 2: revenge of the yids

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Most of you are probably too young to remember the kids programmes of the 70's and 80's where "gunging" contestants and the like was the "go to" entertainment vehicle for showing displeasure or failure.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if a button existed on the board - so that when the match thread carping, whining, commentary wankbags get on their punditry high horse, or the "it might be good enough for you - but it's certainly not good enough for me" crowd start posting at a furious rate - we could select the "gunge" button - and a cesspit emptying truck would reverse up to the room with their PC in it, and fire 35,000 gallons of raw sewage straight at them?

Perhaps all of their posts could be presented through a sepia mist, just to let them know that everyone's fed up with their shit?

I would definitely do the cesspit truck thing if I was elected president.

Our boys will be licking blood.
I expect at least ten tackled worthy of a red card.

rs_500x213-150106140223-tumblr_lvuyue9fdH1r4etbjo1_500.gif

Most of you are probably too young to remember the kids programmes of the 70's and 80's where "gunging" contestants and the like was the "go to" entertainment vehicle for showing displeasure or failure.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if a button existed on the board - so that when the match thread carping, whining, commentary wankbags get on their punditry high horse, or the "it might be good enough for you - but it's certainly not good enough for me" crowd start posting at a furious rate - we could select the "gunge" button - and a cesspit emptying truck would reverse up to the room with their PC in it, and fire 35,000 gallons of raw sewage straight at them?

Perhaps all of their posts could be presented through a sepia mist, just to let them know that everyone's fed up with their shit?

I would definitely do the cesspit truck thing if I was elected president.

I remember!!:wanyama::gallashmm::levywhoa::llorishowudoin:

CEz7pBrW0AAhPNR.jpg

Chelsea play with a front three, if we put a back three against that it will be one on one, very risky. Better to play the regular back four formation imo. Was thinking about Vertonghen at LB, but after witnessing the Dier-Wimmer partnership in action against Monaco, and with Alderweireld still out, we simply cannot afford it to move Vertonghen away from the centre.

Lloris
Walker-Dier-Vertonghen-Dembele
Wanyama-Sissoko
Alli-Eriksen-Son
Kane

Chelsea play with a front three, if we put a back three against that it will be one on one, very risky. Better to play the regular back four formation imo. Was thinking about Vertonghen at LB, but after witnessing the Dier-Wimmer partnership in action against Monaco, and with Alderweireld still out, we simply cannot afford it to move Vertonghen away from the centre.

Lloris
Walker-Dier-Vertonghen-Dembele
Wanyama-Sissoko
Alli-Eriksen-Son
Kane
Dembele at LB and Eriksen (in his form) instead of Winks (in his form) -

no thoughts on recalling Fazio or Taarabt?

:)

Dembele at LB and Eriksen (in his form) instead of Winks (in his form) -
Eriksen didn't start vs Monaco. Most of our players are off-form, so might as well pick those that are at least somewhat rested, same reason why Sissoko starts. Winks is a young kid with very little first-team experience. Don't get me wrong, he did well against West Ham, but shouldn't yet start three matches in a row imo, for his own sake really.

Dembele at LB has been discussed before with Belgium. It's not as strange as it may sound to some. Bentaleb also did it for us, while being a midfielder. Dembele is physically strong, can defend, surprisingly quick, can dribble and is actually left-footed, unlike some of the alternatives that have been mentioned. Is he a great solution? No of course not, but with Rose and Davies both out, who actually is? Vertonghen seems the most logical, but as I said before, I think he is needed elsewhere.

What a delightful 6 pages.

All I ask is for a solid effort coupled with aggression, and for the commentators to shut their pie holes about Mousa's "eye gouge" last season.

Let's be clear, that was the cheek. The eyeball was never in danger, and he didn't even break the skin. Mousa was just measuring his pock marks.

Back
Top Bottom