Chelsea scum away. Battle of the bridge 2: revenge of the yids

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The blue scum of London. A club who celebrated a draw, celebrated so hard in fact they genuinely thought they won the game, still do. A club who chanted the name of the Club that took their title off them, the worse defence of a title in the history of the game. When their chips were down, their true colours were exposed as they abused and abandoned their own club to support another.

What caused them to do this? What made them turn on their own? We did. We broke them, we caused them to turn their backs, to celebrate with another team, a team that was shitting on them in the process. The thought of us winning the title pushed them over the edge, they cracked. Never be like them.

Up The Spurs.

Come May this will be the game we talk about that got us relegated into the Scottish premiership

I list 12 things i'm unhappy with.

People give a reply to 1-2.

What about the other 10-11? Are you too lazy or do you just have no response?
No - you monumental egotist.
It's because you are a boring one track bell end who depresses and simultaneously cunts every one off on here whenever you post.
You say you are a Spurs fan, but you're not. You and the rest of the whining, carping brigade seem to think you have the god given right to see world class performances every game. well take it from me - you don't! You have to put up with watching human beings who have human issues to deal with, like fear, uncertainty and doubt - played out at high speed in front of the world's televisions. yet you - and the rest of you self righteous, self opinionated, self entitled know - all bone heads, seem to think that they owe you world beating flawless performances game in and game out.
What he fuck have you achieved in this sport that makes you believe that?
Not only that - but you also now attempt to denigrate the people you are pissing off with your arrogance by telling us all that we are failed supporters and that you are truly the footballing Messiah's .
You unspeakably arrogant fucking boring collection of cock knocking sausage jockeys.
I'm embarrassed that you claim to support the team that I do. Footballing support is unconditional love and allegiance.
If you applied your "brand" of support to child care you would drown your children the first time they farted or failed to walk or talk.
You are idiots and really should just go, and leave the rest of us to just carrying supporting through thick and thin.

7 points in 5 games is not good.

West ham have 7 points in 5 games and are near the relegation zone.
Burnley have 7 points in 5 games.
Bournemouth have 7 points in 5 games.
West Brom have 7 points in 5 games.
Waford have 10 points in 5 games.
Stole have 10 points in 5 games.

You think a form comparable to West Brom, Burnley and West Ham is "Doing a good job"? It's relegation-mid table form.
We are not playing great mate, this we all recognise. But the league isn't 5 games, it's 38. We are 4 points off the top of the league whilst playing poorly, whilst I hate playing poorly and I desperately want to see us play like we did last year, even in my current down beat mood I can be encouraged by being 4 points off the top off the League whilst playing shit! Furthermore players we have missed through injury are not far off from being back, maybe, just maybe we have had our difficult period?

Seeing as you like your alternative tables then take a look at one for the year of 2016:
1. Tottenham 59
2. Chelsea 58
3. Liverpool 57
4. Man City 57
5. Arse 57
6. Utd 55
7. Leicester 54

Pedro scored a superb goal. Thats football
Spot on Sammy. We were bossing the game & they hadn't threatened. Pedro pulls out a worldie to send them in at half time undeservedly level. We struggled to regain the first half momentum & they upped their game. We have key players out with injury, Rose was suspended & we played a game midweek. It's been a horrible 5 days in terms of results but for 45 minutes today I thought we were excellent. Second half we looked like a team that had played midweek & laboured. But the corner will be turned as we have some easier looking games & top players to come back in.

Expected to lose even when 1-0 up just before half time. Still enjoyed myself. Proper away support.

"The elephant man, the elephant ma-an, Diego Costa, the elephant man"

Edit: my record now at Chelscum P17 W0 D5 L12.

When we finally win there it will be some celebration.

Too many players out and morale will be low. The form they're on at the moment will see us off, we could easily get a right hammering. We might be unbeaten but we just don't have the quality they have. Can't even see a draw with Hazard and Costa playing the way they are at the moment.
latest

Chelsea are on a run of 6 wins, 6 cleansheets and 17 goals scored!?

That's crazy. Mix that with the fact we haven't beaten Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in 26 years which was 1 year into Pochettino's professional career. It could get brutal.

3-1 loss. And I'm an optimist

They'll run so much, well worth going out of the CL.

And yet you've got people coming out with shit like, "Poch isn't to blame, he's doing a good job".

Absolute Lolage. Our form has been nothing but relegation standard.

Probably Walker or Jan. Cringe.

You think a form comparable to West Brom, Burnley and West Ham is "Doing a good job"? It's relegation-mid table form.
What a bundle of laughs you both are...

Chelsea fan here.
Some of the talk on here has given me a good chuckle.
YOU HAVE NOT WIN AT THE BRIDGE FOR 26 YEARS!!!!
You'll be lucky to get a shot on target, anything less than 4-0 and I'll be fuming.
Cannot wait till we smash you dirty fucking jews to pieces!
Absolute fucking comedy of a club, pretty sure most on here are on the autism spectrum.

Got your peach chinos and boat shoes laid out for the game already?

Remember to leave time to get your face painted.

First 13 games last season-W D L GD
6 6 1 13. Pos 5

First 13 games this season-W D L GD
6 6 1. 9. Pos 5
Now we have injuries not playing well plus in theory harder European games this season and not worse off! Ok we haven't improved going by the league as above but for feck sake under the circumstances we are doing fine! If players return lamela,Toby etc plus Janssen comes good we will get back on track,again as I've said the league will get sorted in time but would like the possibility of maybe Europa league and F.A cup being taken seriously

When I looked at the fixtures I was disappointed that the one fixture I was desperate to win was coming at the end of a week we were playing in the CL when Chelsea would have a rest. Add the 26 years of hurt during which there have been many times we have been unlucky.
Add to this our poor form of certain key players, injuries and suspensions and Chelsea's good form including playing the same team each match, the signs were not good.
Our first half performance was above expectations and we were unlucky to be level.
Then Chelsea went ahead and looked like increasing the lead. I feared a big defeat. However we got back in the game, Chelsea took off attacking players for defensive ones but we had to take Dele and Dembele off as they are still not match fit to play so much football in a week and could not get the equaliser we deserved.
Now I am never happy to lose and must now await another season to see us win this fixture.
However there were positives. We played our best performance since MC. There are signs some of our off form/coming back from injury players were better (Dele, Kane, Dembele and Eriksen)
Rose will be back next week and surely Toby will be back soon.
I am therefore not too downhearted as it was a narrow defeat and no disgrace.
However lose or even draw against Swansea and I will really be pissed off.

Back
Top Bottom