Burnley (H) - Friday 5th January 8pm - FA Cup Journey Begins...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He coughs a lot. I genuinely have a worry about his health. Is he a secret smoker?
Everyone worries about this but I think it's fine. To me it sounds exactly like an asthmatic cough. I have one too, like most asthmatics.. You can tell because it's just a very short, quick ahem type of cough. His also sounds dry to me, and he seems to have some control about when he coughs as he can turn his head and cover his mouth. He's not hacking up or coughing multiple times uncontrollably, or I would be worried. Nothing like a smoker's cough.

Essentially with an asthmatic cough, as asthma constricts your airways it doesn't just stop oxygen getting into your lungs, in the other direction CO2 can build up in your lungs and your brain chooses to do a quick cough just to purge the CO2 out of the lungs and get back to normal.

So i'm not particularly worried, i'm sure he's got it under control.

Last edited:
Twice in the 1st half Richarlison on our right "wing" ha ha took the ball past the Burnley defender just outside the penalty box and instead of cutting IN across the turned defender, inviting a penalty or getting the ball on his (allegedly better) right foot . . . he cut left, further outside, gave the defender best position, took left-foot shots while his momentum was still going left. Feeble shots, wouldn't have troubled my dead granny (not that anything does these days). It's a damning picture of his general uselessness.

He's a stiff

Just seen the post-match interview with Porro and Johnson. First time seeing the cut to BJ up close. It's horrific. I hope he's not permanently scarred. Frighteningly close to his eye too.

It means you're a clown who wishes injuries on our own players.
It was a comment then. Idiot, my original comment was a joke, not wishing injury on our players but just a reference to the fact that so many of our players are getting hamstring injuries of late. If you didnt get that you must be a bit slow on the uptake.

It was a comment then. Idiot, my original comment was a joke, not wishing injury on our players but just a reference to the fact that so many of our players are getting hamstring injuries of late. If you didnt get that you must be a bit slow on the uptake.

Aren't jokes meant to be funny? 🤡🤡

Back
Top Bottom