Burnley (H) - Friday 5th January 8pm - FA Cup Journey Begins...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you recall we said the same last season under conte where we basically played crap for the first 10 games but got decent number of points. Everyone said wait till it clicks. Well fell off a wagon after as there was no click bcos that was as good as we could play under wiggy. Hopefully it’s not the same this time especially since we have quality to come back.
If you can't see the difference between the best football we've played with our best players available under Ange and the best football we played with the best players available under Conte, then I suggest that the entire meaning of the sport of football is lost on you.

If you can't see the difference between the best football we've played with our best players available under Ange and the best football we played with the best players available under Conte, then I suggest that the entire meaning of the sport of football is lost on you.
Not on about the best football. I’m saying everyone was saying under conte we were winning when playing not too good and watch us go when we click. We never did!
Ofc the football from Ange compared to wiggy is light years diff for the better. I’m saying we need to improve and get back to how we played v toon and that was with a few players out.

Not on about the best football. I’m saying everyone was saying under conte we were winning when playing not too good and watch us go when we click. We never did!
Ofc the football from Ange compared to wiggy is light years diff for the better. I’m saying we need to improve and get back to how we played v toon and that was with a few players out.
My apologies- I should have added a smiley, my comment was meant as a joke, not as a criticism

Back
Top Bottom