Burnley (H) - Friday 5th January 8pm - FA Cup Journey Begins...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Twice in the 1st half Richarlison on our right "wing" ha ha took the ball past the Burnley defender just outside the penalty box and instead of cutting IN across the turned defender, inviting a penalty or getting the ball on his (allegedly better) right foot . . . he cut left, further outside, gave the defender best position, took left-foot shots while his momentum was still going left. Feeble shots, wouldn't have troubled my dead granny (not that anything does these days). It's a damning picture of his general uselessness.

He's a stiff

A "stiff" with a goal contribution (7+3) every 107mins.

.........If everyone else is chipping and Sonny in Golden Boot form we're laughing.

Don’t want you to reply at all…go away

Bro's telling me to go away yet your shit joke started all this crap

Brain Meeting GIF

Burnely may be at the wrong end of the table but their December results are a lot better than their league position.

5-0 Sheff Utd
2-0 win at FFC
draw at Brighton (don't remind me)
2-3 at meeja daarlings Villa, only late pen (rubbish decision) and down to 10 men.

They're not the mugs they were in Sept.

Back
Top Bottom