Burnley (H) - Friday 5th January 8pm - FA Cup Journey Begins...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

IMG-0168.png

Ndombele sent his in too.

Off topic but that’s some of the worst commentary I’ve ever heard on TV. Worse than the Efan Ekoku shit I have to sit through on streams sometime.

They were like a couple of out of touch geriatrics. Some of snippets included….

“Keepers in my day caught the ball”

“We’ll miss replays, they were proper games”.

“We should ban offside one day see how those modern managers survive”

And then…. “surprised number boards for subs have survived in this technological age”

Shut the fuck up you boring fucking dinosaurs.

Have to say davies has been superb for us last few weeks. Really stepped up. Good bloke as well. Saw him in post match corporate interview on youtube recently. Humble guy. Think he should be skipper friday. He deserves it.

Got tickets for my wife and 15 year old daughter for this one. Right in the middle of the South stand. My daughters first ever game so I'm hoping we win and she gets the full great Spurs experience.

Great night. Daughter’s first visit and she loved it. She was especially pleased with all the post match singing. Like me I reckon many took advantage of the cheap family tickets. Queues at all the food vendors seemed longer than normal. Lots of families. Great goal!

Back
Top Bottom