Burnley (H) - Friday 5th January 8pm - FA Cup Journey Begins...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, I didn't enjoy any of that, except Pedro.

Through to the 4th Round and hoping we get some lower league shit to play against.

Ange needs to work with Skipp on his purpose and position if he's in his longer term planning. If not right now it seems Skipp is taking a position which could be real useful for another player.

Honestly I hope some championship club make a serious offer for him this window..

Ange needs to work on packing skipps suitcase out of the club while he has value
He's supremely average as a 6 and an 8. Started and Played half the season in a double pivot and was average at that too. Nice lad but not what we require

If he wasn't an academy product he wouldn't get such slack.

Because this was against a very weakened Burnley. It's scary to think how can we score against United if that was the strongest fit squad we can put. So really hopeful for VdV to be fully fit for United at least.

I m glad we weren't going guns blazing against Burnley. They were attacking hard. We came away with no injuries and a win. Can't ask for more. To me this was a Win Win game.

There is loads of improvement we can still make but for today, what we did well. Imagine if we won 4-0 but got 4 injuries. We'd be deeper in the Hole.

Mate, you are entitled to your opinion. Do you remember the very last move of the game when Burnley should have scored?
We will buy a new CB.
Please God Royal will not play as CB again and is very unlikely to get a start as RB unless Porro is injured.
I bet we sell him in the summer.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion. I just find it weird that on a night when he's been Spurs best player you appear to be rejoicing in the idea of Emerson Royal leaving Spurs.

My opinion is the bloke has an elite mentality - proven over and over again in the last 8 months - and that we need more people like that, not less.

Davies as well. I find it so weird that some fans don't recognise great squad players...

Back
Top Bottom