2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like Lennon won't be sold, they made him a custom kit and everything...
..................:lennon:
fkfF5rf.png

Let this be my first contribution to this forum. Made this quickly but this what I'd like as the next kit.

I love minimalist and classy jerseys, they're just timeless and often appeal to most people. This is a prestigious club so it needed references to the tradition (the latin motto with the floral background). Also I prefer modern collar compared to classic polo-type ones.

I made the stripes version in honor of the 82-83 and 83-85 kits. They are very subtle but would add a little something to the kit.

Hope you like them.

spurs-kit-idea1.jpg

spurs-kit-idea2.jpg

What a fucking disgrace of a shirt design. Heritage sash? when have we ever had a fucking sash on our kits, or are we confusing ourselves with Crystal Palace?
The cockerels do not have a 'sash' either, they have 3 opposing diagonal lines. If you wanted to pay homage to space filler they could have found a place to put the ///\\\ on the shirt. Maybe they could have placed it on the side seam gussets, as a sort of Mouche, instead of putting a diagonal fucking skid mark across the shirt and claiming it's in our 'heritage' .
Worst kit I have ever seen in my 40 ddd years and that includes the chocolate brown third strip.

If these kit 'designers' put less coke up their noses - as you must have been ripped to the bollocks to think that up - and were to consult actual Spurs fans, maybe they would realise that all people want is nostalgia.
Fashion is now looking back to the 50's, 60's and 70's for inspiration but these cunts seem to think 'futuristic'.
" just put more stripes and shit on it, you know just like those go faster stripes, that'll soup it up a bit'

We may win v Hull now as they will probably be pissing themselves laughing at what cunts we look like.
It's a car crash and resembles one.

Edit: If you took the pics above, of the new kit and 60's home one, showed them to 100 random people in the street & asked which one they prefer, I would bet my ball sack that the 60's one would win hands down.
You know the kind of consumer surveys & consulting they do with all other pre production products.
Actually the kit could have the reverse effect: make the players so pissed off and determined to prove they are not as fucking shit as the kit they are playing in.
So you're undecided then?

Back
Top Bottom