2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

dont mind the designs (though im not fond of the piss comb on the away), sponsor is irritating, though.
That 'piss comb' as you refer to them are ACTUALLY 11 GOLDEN STRIPES OF GLORY... If you knew yer fuckin'istory... (and read the garbled sales pitch bumpf that accompanies these 'events')

Still HAPPY NEW KIT DAY, GOD HELP US, EVERYONE!!

Hugo will be our purple wall this year.
Kits are pretty nice, I along with every other person on here would prefer no red, sponsors pay us silly money to promote their shit, that's life, better than a big fuck off chevrolet logo imo. Think the front shoulder stuff will look nice in person. And I don't really mind the fact they are using Bill Nic as inspiration, I suppose it would pander more toward the scouse support, but I don't mind flaunting our and Bill's legacy even if its a bit chintzy.

The worst thing is my new son is due next week...

So is mine!!!!!!!!
Let's turn this site into a 'Modern Dads advice page with links to Nappies and Ergonomic baby carriers!!!!!!
....then again, let's not!

I'll be expecting the 'full kit wanker' baby pics any day now.....

It doesn't look bad when worn, I quite like it actually:

Bs0I0VsCYAA5OUb.jpg:large

...Oh apart from that fucking monstrous red sponsor. That can fuck right off.

There aren't many Spurs fans in the world that are gonna get on board with giant Red A's on the front of the home kit.
They're gonna struggle to sell too many of those.

There aren't many Spurs fans in the world that are gonna get on board with giant Red A's on the front of the home kit.
They're gonna struggle to sell too many of those.
I'm guessing the accountant worked out sponsor value to shirt sale decline.

Back
Top Bottom