2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like Woolwich Men's Pink to me

52314.jpg

Its clumsy and ignorant at best. So forgivable. But as what has already been said. A polite word and we should not see it again. I don't put the guy from Indonesia in this bracket but if only we could apply this to all "informed" ignorant (Wiltshire) neanderthals. How good would that be!

Honestly this whole 'spurs won't reveal anything or else everyone dies' shit is ridiculous

It's probably the kit......if it looks like a mock up .......it is.........how do you think they do it?? They are "clumsy"....they are "ignorant at best"......this is Spurs!!

Football really boils my piss.
It shouldn't be that big of a deal but couldn't the club have taken on board how pissed off everyone* was with the previous red sponsorship, and actively seek a partnership with a firm who aren't all about that exact colour, so much so they feel it is okay to desecrate our logo and name?

* I know not one person who was non-plussed by the red sponsor

Football really boils my piss.
It shouldn't be that big of a deal but couldn't the club have taken on board how pissed off everyone* was with the previous red sponsorship, and actively seek a partnership with a firm who aren't all about that exact colour, so much so they feel it is okay to desecrate our logo and name?

* I know not one person who was non-plussed by the red sponsor
This is actually the third time. Levy didn't care a shit the second time. Were you expecting him to the third?

I'm not surprised to be honest. It just frustrates me that it has to be red on the home shirt, yet the away shirts often go with club colours. Bizarre.

what i don't understand about this whole kit business (and i mean not only Spurs kits, but for all teams in general): why can't they make a few designs before the start of a new season and let the fans vote the ones they like best? selling shirts is such a big part of a club's income, why not just let the fans have their say too and include the fans' opinions in the decision making process concerning kits? it's a process that's used all the time in big business, most products aimed at a large base of consumers are "designed" using the help of the aimed consumer, by having lots of polls and doing a lot of consumer studies before deciding on the taste/ look/ ingredients of a product, they do that with everything from cigarettes, to chocolate, to drinks.... why don't they just do the same with football kits and involve the fans in the process, cause after all the kit is meant to be attractive to buy for the fans, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom