2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There is AIA ad boards around the whole stadium (which are white and red), and it looks hideous.

:walkercry:

This is something I hadn't considered with the switch to AIA as primary sponsor....their stadium sponsorship.

Are we talking the HP advertisements removed for alternating red and white AIA boards?

That's going to look absolutely horrible and be such a target for ridicule.

:walkercry:

This is something I hadn't considered with the switch to AIA as primary sponsor....their stadium sponsorship.

Are we talking the HP advertisements removed for alternating red and white AIA boards?

That's going to look absolutely horrible and be such a target for ridicule.

Yes, exactly that.

Bs_CMp1IgAASpDF.jpg

Doesn't look too bad in this picture, but it's a lot worse in person.

The red is the only thing stopping it looking like Spurs, and you dont mind that part..!

:pochsmirk:
In your opinion.

The design and layout of both shirts are entirely new, and like nothing we have seen previously. It's not the AIA logo that bothers me that much. But the odd line across the chest and down the arms looks shit on the home shirt, and the thin lines top to bottom on the away shirt also.

I'm actually finding them more and more appalling the more I look at them. And I love buying a shirt every season.

Not a fan of the home shirt, (collar/sponsor/RED) but enevetably as the season goes on we'll all get used to it.

Nice Away shirt though

How is the fit on this year's shirts? I've heard rumblings they are much more fitted than the last two UA shirts. I noticed my current shirts are listed as 'regular fit' while this year's is classified as 'fitted'.

Anyone who has bought a new shirt have any feedback?

How is the fit on this year's shirts? I've heard rumblings they are much more fitted than the last two UA shirts. I noticed my current shirts are listed as 'regular fit' while this year's is classified as 'fitted'.

Anyone who has bought a new shirt have any feedback?
Yeah definitely more fitted than last year's but I wouldn't say it's anywhere near like a kappa shirt.

My brother just bought the away kit, and it really looks quite nice, a bit different but in a good way.
And even in person we cant decide if its black or blue.. But it comes across as 99% black 1% DARK blue

Back
Top Bottom