2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could be worse.

Newcastle's new home kit is interesting

NUFC2-570x414.png

If they wanna give a 'Nod' to Bill Nic, then why not just re-issue the kit worn by the Double winning team that he was most famous for inspiring!

HOME
484f4d4546413631_1.jpg

AWAY
away61.jpg

DONE!

How hard can it be???

I find it rather ironic that France could have a MORE Spurs Home & Away kit than SPURS! ...even down to the COCKEREL!!
France-Away-Kit-2014-4.jpg
A-Top-quanlity-France-2014-Brazil-World-Cup-French-Home-Kit-Kids-Football-Uniforms-Kits-.jpg

Would farking LOVE these to be next season's H/A kits...
...in fact, we'll even have more RED in our kit than a country with RED in their Flag!!
MADNESS!!!!!

or should I say... CRAIAZY???

...oh yeah, word play AND colour fun tonight folks!!

Last edited:
Just paused for a moment to chuckle at the thought of someone giving us 10m pounds for the privilege of manufacturing our shirts and us complaining about being undercut.

Money is fucking crazy in this game, ha.

Nike's recent kits for Man City have all been very good in my opinion (which is heartening considering the rumours that they'll become our kit manufactures after UA), but that's partly down to the 'Etihad Airways' logo being in an attractive font that matches the badge/trim colour.

Alas, as long as we have AIA as a sponsor, our kits will never look great...

You can run a bath; get the temperature perfect, drop in some lovely soap and salts, light a few candles perhaps.
But it's all ruined if someone takes a shit in it.

Back
Top Bottom