Wolves (A) - Saturday 11th November 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure that taking Sarr and Bissouma off at the same time is the right thing to do either. They may not have been at their best and I know Biss was on a yellow but they still offer solidity and legs. Should have taken Kulu off and kept either Sarr or Biss on

He didn't do that tho.

Sarr 63min
Biss 76min

GLC sub could only have been about protecting Biss from a red as we didn't need to add a more attacking player.

Ref was fucking shite but we should have had the discipline and presence of mind to at least come away with a point. Maybe this is the flip side of Ange's "let them loose, let them play" philosophy.

I think we need to try Kulu centrally. He keeps the ball and can pass out to Son and Johnson.
Son did nothing to hold tge ball up . This defence could not cope with the pressure.
We should have won a point.
And you mean we won't get to see Kulu 'run' in a straight line, stop, cut inside and lose the ball? Oh no, pleaseeeeee

We saw this countless times with Conte and the Dier/Davies. Always behind the play, just watching the ball.

TT4Ydzo.png
And yet still some fans rate them.
They're not good and never have been.

It was disgusting. The wanker who raked Porro’s achilles committed several deliberate fouls and still didn’t get carded
I'm not going down the conspiracy route, but ever since the LIVERPOOL game we've been kicked and scythed and butt fisted on occasions (not to mention Son's crushed nuts today)

And all we've got to show for it, are STILL no Pens for, and 3 red cards AGAINST us!!

Summits fucking up!

He didn't do that tho.

Sarr 63min
Biss 76min

GLC sub could only have been about protecting Biss from a red as we didn't need to add a more attacking player.
I already made the point to another poster. I meant they shouldn’t be taken off in the same game. And as I said I know Biss was on a yellow so he was being protected but I don’t think it is the first time that Ange has taken them both off in a game and I think it is not wise to replace all of your midfield solidity

Gutted today but Wolves deserved it. We did well in looking like we might grind out a win but in the end we didn't really do anything to win the game on reflection. The injuries and suspensions have hit us hard and we've been unlucky so much has come at once. Whilst the back ups aren't as good, none are dreadful and many would get in the likes of Wolves' team. Bit rubbish there's the international break now with 2 bad results, but probably needed.

Definitely need a word with Romero, he looked like he'd become more controlled this season, the Chelsea game was back to his erratic behaviour of the past and with VDV out for a while he needs to keep his composure a lot more. Dier is decent enough as back up, Davies is too, but it all needs to be settled for a bit rather than some crazy chopping and changing every week if we have defenders picking up stupid bookings and suspensions.

Would be good to get another creative player in, one who can fill in for Maddison or play out wide to put pressure on those positions in terms of competition.

Overall, this season has been a blast so far and hopefully we're just having a blip.

If any of us actually thought that it would be business as usual playing Dier, Davies, Royal & Holberg, I think we’ve just been brought back down to earth with a very big bang. That was like watching Tottenham of last season. I don’t blame them, there’s just a huge drop in quality from the first 11 down to the 2nd string.

I'm not going down the conspiracy route, but ever since the LIVERPOOL game we've been kicked and scythed and butt fisted on occasions (not to mention Son's crushed nuts today)

And all we've got to show for it, are STILL no Pens for, and 3 red cards AGAINST us!!

Summits fucking up!
I have thought for some time that our game is not as squeaky clean as we would all like to think and it definitely seems to be getting more apparent lately

Back
Top Bottom