Wolves (A) - Saturday 11th November 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure if I didn't expect that, or if I did. Whilst I love big Ange I do think he needs to be a bit more pragmatic at times.

I don't mean changing the playing style, but just toning it down a bit in certain circumstances.

Being 1-0 up away after almost 90 min, is one of those circumstances.
i agree...

Donkey just to get an identity.. we need points. not an identity

Kind of predictable. We all knew the depth was a huge issue going into the season, we knew soon as a few players dropped it was going to go from elite to average.

Had the club invested in a CB and another AM we probably would have won today. Games like Chavs where players like Romero loose their cool happen, what happened today is on the club, running the team bare bones like we have year on year has consequences.

All signs point to a spurs goal on the counter.

I’m not watching or listening to the game btw. Just came in from the garden had a cup of tea and looked in the bottom of the cup.

Going to be an exceptional 3 points.

COYS.

Fuck you mystic Meg. Tea leaves were lying pieces of shit.

After the apparent success of her online tea leaf reading course I was prepared to spend £199.99 on her “Tarot Card Course - Find out what type of lover you are”

But fuck that.

I agree, he missed a lot of actual fouls and/or failed to punish the Wolves players. Bissouma doesn’t do himself any favours though… comes across a bit thick. Look at prime Hojbjerg, he would commit a lot of technical fouls that rarely resulted in a yellow… Bissouma is like an out of control steam train at times
His yellow was soft as fuck. Wolves players had free reign

So Dier hasnt played a minute all season, he plays in the last 2 games and we lose both............

Confused Good Question GIF by Choice Hotels

And this is where Ange dare I say it has it a bit wrong. Playing from the back looks good with VDV, Udogi and Romero. But Dier, Davies(though he played well today) and Royal just can’t do it. We lost the ball in dangerous positions so many times and sometimes you just have to clear it up the pitch. In the end it cost us

You could see the nerves, especially at the end. Whereas with Romero and Van de Ven they were also cool even when under pressure. Dier and co panic

Interestingly, I didn’t think we were bad at the back whatsoever. Attack was much worse. Shows how reliant we are on Maddison.

Isn't it funny, we were top after 10 games and smashing everyone in sight.
Lose a couple of games die to injuries and posters come out of the woodwork and spout the negative shit. .
These posters were nowhere to be seen before mo day. WANKERS.
Bang on!

These melts wheeling out the Spursy bullshit!

The only Spursy part of it are these so called ‘supporters’!

I think the worst thing is we lost with the old guard on the pitch, had we lost with giving youth Players a chance instead it would be easier to take

Don't agree at all. Poor ball by Dier bit in the main he and Davies wete good.

Our midfield was reasonable. Attack so average.

We lost because we did but we drew their sting and fell asleep.

The need is to raise the playing bar. Today Samina (who is he) outshone our midfield and that's not good enough.

Locelso, bentancur , gill all midfielders with attacking instinct on the bench yes?
They've all just come back from injuries. But sure, let's start them all and risk them getting injured for a long time. We have a 50 man squad either way...

Back
Top Bottom