Wolves (A) - Saturday 11th November 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the team obviously needs a reset. Losing Madders, VDV, Udogie, Romero has thrown everything off
I my thirty five odd years of supporting Spurs, I can't recall a single period where we have lost three of our "starting" back four?

We are unlikely to see this again, and I can't see any top quality centre back come to us in January or next Summer to bench warm.

I would think that Ange may well look at our younger defenders to start a game over the next few games?

Why not?

I supported him in the past but the end of last year and this year outside of a few performances, he's so bad. What annoys me the most is his attitude though. He acts like a big tough guy but will dive more than anyone then cry to the ref.

He spends more time throwing his arms in the air then actually playing and if you really watch him on defense, he's fake. He moves his body a lot to look like he's working but he doesn't actually fucking move from his spot.

That clearance off the line v chavs was luck then ?

I do not say this lightly. Hojbjerg is a disgrace to the club. His acting today was pathetic, his effort is terrible and him giving the ball away to lead to their winning goal just topped it all.

He's pathetic.
I thought he was terrible today. Seems good coming on but terrible starting. Not for our style of play

Do rival fans really wind us up that much? They’re supposed to take the piss I do of them at any opportunity.
We hardly were best today, let them have their we’ll have better days

The referee allowed Wolves to constantly kick Tottenham while booking Spurs for the smallest foul and giving Wolves lots of dives. He added 6 minutes then played 8 minutes until they scored.

Spurs weren't good yes, but the ref turned the game a lot, giving them odd decisions like when Lemina headed it out he gave him a corner, when Porro was stamped on his achilles (a foul Chelski did loads of times) he only gave a foul then would not allow he back on the field. When Son was tramped on his groin no foul.

Spurs were without 4 of their first team today coz of the disgraceful reffing in the Chelski match and many of you are BLIND to the level of corrupt cheating against the team you say you support!

And don't be influenced by commentators who hate Tottenham Hotspur!

I thought as long as we held in defense (which it did for the most part) then we'd have enough quality throughout the rest of the pitch.......

Lack of control and just 2 shots on target tells a story.
It was really toothless going forward. Have to start GLC or even Donley now I think. Sarr can’t be playing the 10.

Yeah the midfield seems ripe for a rethink during the international break, unfortunately the back line and forward line basically pick themselves at the moment due to the absences.

Thought Gio was good when he came on, will be interesting what the assessment is on what Bentancur can do at this stage.
Bentancur will be starting v villa. No doubt bout it

Gut wrenching. All things considered we played okay (mostly). Nowhere near fluid enough though but with all the changes its never gonna to be totally smooth is it.
I didn't like how that cunt transformed into Messi for his goal. Fucking cuntbag shit.
If he tried that against woolwich or the racists he'd fucking kick his own leg and fall over.

Not sure that taking Sarr and Bissouma off at the same time is the right thing to do either. They may not have been at their best and I know Biss was on a yellow but they still offer solidity and legs. Should have taken Kulu off and kept either Sarr or Biss on
I was begging for Kulu to come off. So sick of the sight of him bring outpaced by the likes of Toti or Craig friggin Dawson. And when he does get the ball, the whole friggin universe knows what he's gonna do. Man has no plan B. I'd have loved to see Porro play RW during that 10min spell we were on top.

Back
Top Bottom