Wolves (A) - Saturday 11th November 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The referee allowed Wolves to constantly kick Tottenham while booking Spurs for the smallest foul and giving Wolves lots of dives. He added 6 minutes then played 8 minutes until they scored.

Spurs weren't good yes, but the ref turned the game a lot, giving them odd decisions like when Lemina headed it out he gave him a corner, when Porro was stamped on his achilles (a foul Chelski did loads of times) he only gave a foul then would not allow he back on the field. When Son was tramped on his groin no foul.

Spurs were without 4 of their first team today coz of the disgraceful reffing in the Chelski match and many of you are BLIND to the level of corrupt cheating against the team you say you support!

And don't be influenced by commentators who hate Tottenham Hotspur!
You.......You're blaming the referee???.......

Oh My God Reaction GIF

Frustrated with that today, I know its the style of play we all want and ange is a breath of fresh air to this stale club....
But you cannot keep going for teams when you are winning away from home in injury time and half your team are missing...its just fucking suicide, you will get away with it in Japan or Scotland but not here......he cannot keep doing this until the players are all fit, we could be in mid table by then...
Come on ange show us your not one dimensional and that we are starting to fall in love with the real deal. ...please mate/sport

Even if we held on for the win, It doesn't change the fact Wolves helped themselves when it came to creating chances. Wolves were wasteful right up until the 90th minute and finally for them they take back to back chances. I think they had 11 corners and 17 efforts on goal.

A win would have masked the poor showing, however the defeat has shone a massive light on it.

Wouldn't have given a fuck.

- Bounce back from a harmful night on Monday.
- Depleted squad.
- International break looming

This game was about 3 points... Not a pretty performance.

They were the better team for 75mins other then goal we done nothing ,we look under pressure every time that attacked .we aren’t doing anything with that back four .the front three were none existent after the first 10 minutes the midfield never got control of the game we gave the ball away so many time in midfield against a better team we would be in trouble .I though we would be great but not that bad .

Kind of predictable. We all knew the depth was a huge issue going into the season, we knew soon as a few players dropped it was going to go from elite to average.

Had the club invested in a CB and another AM we probably would have won today. Games like Chavs where players like Romero loose their cool happen, what happened today is on the club, running the team bare bones like we have year on year has consequences.
So we should have bought an entire back line and an AMF on the off chance that we lose 4 starters in one game prior to the busiest part of the schedule.

Post your email here because I have a number of Nigerian entrepreneurs willing to invest in you.

Back
Top Bottom