Wolves (A) - Saturday 11th November 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you have expected anything else?

There's a reason Van de Ven and Romero play instead of Davies and Dier. You could have told me that this result was peak Conte era and I would have believed you.

I don't give a fuck about oppo fans.... OUR fans themselves are the problem in that sense.

Let them go mate

It’s been conditioned into them.

This is just what football is for Spurs fans. That’s why I’m probably ignoring the prem for a bit. If I was at games and drinking with mates it would be about more but if it’s just watching then I’m not really fussed unless we are decent.

We had a period in the second half where we got on top but we didn't score. That's when we needed to kill it off.

Ange has stated that the front three have room for improvement.

I find it hard where improvement will come from Son, Kulu and certainly Richy.

We are unlucky at the back with three being out for whatever reason, but in January Ange needs to look at those two positions for sure.

Now it the time to be patient, and at the end of the day we have had enough injury time winners this seson.

Gutted, just gutted.. Really thought we were going to scrape a win there.

if there are any footballing Gods, we must have seriously pissed them off.

hey ho....

COYS

I don't give a fuck about oppo fans.... OUR fans themselves are the problem in that sense.
The reason our fans are always waiting for the wheels to fall off is that this club never lets you down, Doesn't matter how good we are playing an implosion is just around the corner.

As somebody who has been supporting this club for 40 years now I could have scripted that implosion on Monday and the two late goals we gave away today.

We are just fucking cursed, hated by rival fans and officials.

The Roy Munson of the football world and I've come to terms with it.

Back
Top Bottom