TOTTENHAM VS SUNDERLAND (JERMAIN DEFOE DERBY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

will not be able to watch the game because i'm spending all my afternoons with my dad who is inmate on the hospital because of his cancer. but will follow the game in livescore tho.
Win this Spurs! :dierpochhug:
i wasn't able to see him because he passed away early in the morning. Maybe the worst day of my life if i can be honest. and thank you guys for the support.

Obviously didn't watched the game, but in a such dark day it was a nice little moment when checked my phone and saw that we won 4-1. did we played well?

+20 GD.
ezgif-save-537f43be512da.gif

thank to you all for the kind comments. Means a lot more than you could expect in a time like this. He was only 51 years old and we only discovered the cancer at the end of november. He coulnd't fight the disease even for 2 months.

Thank you so much again, this is one of the reasons why i said that this fprum is such a good place on the web

Last edited:
will not be able to watch the game because i'm spending all my afternoons with my dad who is inmate on the hospital because of his cancer. but will follow the game in livescore tho.
Win this Spurs! :dierpochhug:

How has Trippier done today?

I've only been able to watch the last 10 minutes

One of our best player IMO, neat and tidy, a better footballer in my view than Walker but lacks Walkers power and speed. Good to have two good right backs.

If you could some how combine walker and tripper you would have an amazing right back.

Another horrible negative anti-football side comes to the lane.. I'm getting sick of it, these lot started time wasting from the 2nd minute, disgusting.. Got what they deserved. Why do these clubs play like this? don't they think of the fans who pay hard earnt money to be entertained?
Summed them up when they bought a striker off for a defender at 1-1, then the game changed.. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch.
The atmosphere was bad but then it always is for early kick-offs, top that with having to watch teams time wasting all game and the atmosphere is going to be poor.
Glad we managed to unlock a stubborn 10 man defence at last. Danny Rose gives us more going forward, he either gets down the line or forces a foul or a pen like today.
Pleased with another victory after a defeat, lets push on and get another win against an out of form Palace side.

Now off to read about the meltdown after we went 1-0 down, only short lived but i'm sure it's going to be funny.

Can people please stop fucking losing their shit and calling the team shit and this or that player shit simply because we concede the first goal?

If we don't keep a clean sheet in every game then people start slitting their wrists. Fucking grow up people. We've conceded the fewest goals in the league but it's constantly this mopey bullshit.

Eriksen made us tick yesterday though the middle. When he was subbed we moved the ball forward much slower. His form hasn't been that good lately but he still offers something when he is on the pitch. I wouldn't drop him.

Great win.

Nice to have us scoring goals again, we can do this to teams and we should be doing this more often to teams like Sunderland.

Not surprised one bit that dembele comes in and we win. We desperately missed him when he was out.

About time Eriksen showed up. Been dreadful this season but if he can produce for the remainder of the season it will be like having a new signing.

Back
Top Bottom