TOTTENHAM VS SUNDERLAND (JERMAIN DEFOE DERBY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

will not be able to watch the game because i'm spending all my afternoons with my dad who is inmate on the hospital because of his cancer. but will follow the game in livescore tho.
Win this Spurs! :dierpochhug:

The lads are going to march in tomorrow and take out their frustrations on Sunderland...

6p5U5QJ.jpg

4-1 Spurs

On a scale of one to Maldini, how well is Kaboul going to play today?
:pochserious:
Stubborn 2-1 win for us, hope to see Lamela get on the score sheet, obligatory Kane goal and unfortunate Sunderland deflected goal from Adam Johnson to make it a tense finish
:defoe:

Today is probably a bigger test of character than against LC. Having lost and the spirit is low, how do we bounce back?
Do we perform and get a convincing win and all is well and back on track or do we show nerves and undo all that has been positive this season so far?
Im staying positive and 'calm' because I believe we are a decent outfit and will march on. Im just hoping the players feel the same?
We need to mix it up a little. I would play two up front, Son with kane and go for it. Bring in Dembele for Carol.
Ive always believed in 4-4-2 and still do.

managed to get a ticket for today!! Block 35 for £35 Bargin! , Does anybody know what time the bricklayers opens as im thinking of leaving my house at about 10.45 from Finsbury park to Seven sisters! , or anybody recommend any other pubs that open ealier ?

Prediction for today 3-1

managed to get a ticket for today!! Block 35 for £35 Bargin! , Does anybody know what time the bricklayers opens as im thinking of leaving my house at about 10.45 from Finsbury park to Seven sisters! , or anybody recommend any other pubs that open ealier ?

Prediction for today 3-1

That's a Pound a Block!!

Nothing but an angry frustrated Spurs side please to take nothing less than 3 points today..... get back on the winning trail after midweek dissapointment.

COYS

5-0 to Lads by half time. Always sad to see Defoe in any other shirt than Spurs. Why Levy don't respect those that have come through the ranks and given their all for the club. Defoe, Lennon should still be at the club and selling Townsend? Madness and disrespectful. :townhmm:

...does that mean the ref will be adding on 510 minutes of injury time?

That's a Pound a Block!!

Ratings for post #74

Why all the disagree 'hate' Spursinho Spursinho ...? You do realise I'm joking, right? Of course the ref won't add on 510 minutes of injury time, we're not Fergie's Man Utd of the '90s!!
...and as for the Block 35 for £35... I stand by my calculations, it is A POUND A BLOCK! you wouldn't get better value than that on a market stall! "Paaaand a'Bowl!!... Paaaaaaaaaaaand a'bowl!"

Back
Top Bottom