TOTTENHAM VS SUNDERLAND (JERMAIN DEFOE DERBY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

great?
if we had played like they did - despite the win, we would have been in meltdown on here

I think its nice that newcastle aside we beat the crappier teams this season, and have a backbone, which is new!

Leicester were better, and have been most of season, hope they F off now though!

+20 GD.
ezgif-save-537f43be512da.gif

Can people please stop fucking losing their shit and calling the team shit and this or that player shit simply because we concede the first goal?

If we don't keep a clean sheet in every game then people start slitting their wrists. Fucking grow up people. We've conceded the fewest goals in the league but it's constantly this mopey bullshit.

Plus Sunderland on back of 2 league wins, revival, and we gave them very little, like we do most teams, best defence in league = consistency

Trippier my man of the match today, eriksen poor for me if those goals werent jammy but as they were as well as his overall play i rate him poorly. Son is starting to worry me.....

Didnt play our best but more than a good result. Will encounter tougher opossition then that so we need to work on what we are doing in the final 3rd badly.

A great result from a side under pressure; Only really good sides bounce back like that, we are back in it!

Back
Top Bottom