TOTTENHAM VS SUNDERLAND (JERMAIN DEFOE DERBY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

still confused.............better than us - or better than Newcastle?

Ok not doing this every weekend Mick, I don't even know what the question is

I said that people should not be surprised we came back to win today, we have shown great consistency throughout season, rarely turned over, it was only fact Leicester frustrated us last week, knew our weaknesses and exploited us, on whole though most other teams cannot turn us over.

+20 GD.
ezgif-save-537f43be512da.gif
If I could funny and like, I would.

Lovely to get our match out of the way quick and not have to play catch up this weekend.

Whatever the outcome of the other fixtures, at least we have a good result and didn't let the Leicester result turn into the start of a slump.

Great win.

Nice to have us scoring goals again, we can do this to teams and we should be doing this more often to teams like Sunderland.

Not surprised one bit that dembele comes in and we win. We desperately missed him when he was out.

About time Eriksen showed up. Been dreadful this season but if he can produce for the remainder of the season it will be like having a new signing.

Great win.

Nice to have us scoring goals again, we can do this to teams and we should be doing this more often to teams like Sunderland.

Not surprised one bit that dembele comes in and we win. We desperately missed him when he was out.

About time Eriksen showed up. Been dreadful this season but if he can produce for the remainder of the season it will be like having a new signing.

I said that people should not be surprised we came back to win today, we have shown great consistency throughout season, rarely turned over, it was only fact Leicester frustrated us last week, knew our weaknesses and exploited us, on whole though most other teams cannot turn us over.
sorry - I wasn't trying to be difficult or provocative

I was just trying to understand what you were trying to say

I was trying to find out if you meant that leicester were better than us as a team - or better than newcastle - who also beat us.

sorry - I wasn't trying to be difficult or provocative

I was just trying to understand what you were trying to say

Yeah I do get like that sometimes, I have been told I write what I am thinking with no thought for reader, 300 word sentences!

Good win, now draws and losses for surrounding teams please!!

This has got me thinking: are we lacking an alternative to Dembele when he's out/we're rotating the team?

Obviously, a striker is our priority signing right now - but would we also benefit from getting in a young player whose playing style/contribution is similar to Mousa's?
Am trying to think if there are any youth players in his mould that could be promoted, but I can't think of any that would fit...

I know we scored 4 goals but we had 26 fucking shots!!!! 26!!!

Why is this a bad thing?

We should be shooting more. The more shots you take the more likely you are to score.

Not to mention we have players like Eriksen, Kane, and Lamela who can all score from outside the area

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom