Tottenham Hotspur v Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've raised my kids, of course, to support Spurs. Alas, my six year-old son is a bit of a contrarian (no idea where he gets it) so he's decided to support the opponent in every match. So while I'm trying to watch in peace, at home, I have to endure the little fucker yelling out "Go Hull City!" and the like. This morning he's been loudly supporting Everton.
Thing is, he gets really emotional about sports. So when Soldado scored, he actually got upset and started crying.
I came perilously close to screaming, "Suck on that you little cunt!"

384512-floodgates-open.jpg

:soldadowatch:

I feel Lennons return has injected an urgency into the side. He chases everything and this seems to encourage other players to do the same. Thinking about it, he has played in some good sides and knows how to win. He is an influential player wether you may like him or not. Well done Lennon.

Somewhere in scouseland, an Everton fan is saying "Haven't scored for for 593 minutes (all competitions)? Play us, we'll oblige, we're #evertony."

Home grown fucking brilliant central midfield! Kane and Soldado are forming a GREAT partnership, Eriksen is back to his old self. Our defense didn't look too bad. Even Paulinho looked positive when he came on.

THINGS ARE FALLING INTO PLACE

COYS!!! :dier:

Back
Top Bottom