Tottenham Hotspur v Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look what happens when the team put in a performance worthy of an atmosphere........

An atmosphere.

Funny that

to be fair, after the mirallas goal, there was some booing of misplaced passes etc..
for all the love in, i think the result was the deciding factor rather than the style of play..if we'd lost I feel the WHL crowd would have been as cuntish as usual.

To jacy1. The team ,the boss ,the performance,if your going to disagree with us at least have the bottle to say why .COCK!!!!!!!!!OR ARE YOU THE THATCHER LOVER?

So, so happy tonight. Felt like proper Tottenham again. Some nutty Japanese lads asked to have photos with me at the end of the game too, so hopefully I turn up on some Japanese football blog :chicco:

Hmmmm, wouldn't be so sure...
....some Japanese something probably!

I can if you want me to. just don't go whining

Does this mean me and you aren't bffs?

mate i come on here for a laugh..
i enjoyed your comment, i enjoyed your riposte and i thought you'd enjoy mine.. clearly you didnt. it means one of two things:
A- my reply wasnt funny
B- you cant take a joke and your a decade or two away from being as negative as Greaves357_bestever Greaves357_bestever and i may find you in Hull's dressing room giving daws that BJ ive been giving you shit about.

ether way lets have a laugh, a chat and if your mrs is still being a hold out and i get drunk enough I may even give you an internet :adebaehug:

The only people i currently have beef with on here is all the bloody scotsmen, i gave them shit once and they have gone all mel gibson on me..

Just watched the taped game. Isn't that Carragher a cunt. ( not a question a statement)
How was the Eriksen goal lucky? He put spin on it. From where I was it didn't look like he hit it onto the ground.
Then he says it was a nailed on penalty to Everton ( I suppose he could gian height for a header without rising his arms as he's super fucking scouse) then laughs at the thought of Soldado being a good player.

I hope Soldado goes on to be prolific for the rest of the season and I will remind the prick, over & over again.
Actually, I also thought Lamela did Baines, but now I see the cunt collapsed to the ground like he did earlier in the 2nd half. Wasn't fucking touched.

I'm so excited, still.

J5wq37f.gif

Well, that was very enjoyable I just say. Was feeling a bit knackered as went to the game straight from the airport. Performance, atmosphere and result all great, and then to really put the cherry on the icing, the half time guest was hubby! Thank you God for a lovely day.

Been to the match today, a bit pint heavy but I have to praise the atmosphere there in the lane today. Really thought we got behind the side. Tottenham should refuse to play any more Sunday lunchtime games. I think the few extra pints and a match under lights made a real difference.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom