Tottenham Hotspur v Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The face of every spurs fan reflected in his expression...

3d8ea4ec-089f-442f-ac2a-bc2ee5eb8552.jpg

I've raised my kids, of course, to support Spurs. Alas, my six year-old son is a bit of a contrarian (no idea where he gets it) so he's decided to support the opponent in every match. So while I'm trying to watch in peace, at home, I have to endure the little fucker yelling out "Go Hull City!" and the like. This morning he's been loudly supporting Everton.
Thing is, he gets really emotional about sports. So when Soldado scored, he actually got upset and started crying.
I came perilously close to screaming, "Suck on that you little cunt!"

Those last thirty minutes were fucking brilliant. We look so good. Kane at the center of both goals, Azza turning back the years, and Sooooooooldado woooooooah!

Also, if you don't think Bentaleb should be starting from here on out over Capoue, Paulinho, Dembele, Stambouli or whoever I urge you take some time out tomorrow and go get checked for a brain tumor.

We could still blow this as our backline is dodgy as fuck barring Vertonghen but this is the type of football we've been waiting to see.

So much passion and the stadium is rocking. Love it.

What just happened?
Am I dreaming, or did I just actually experience pure joy whilst watching Spurs?
Was that the best 45 minutes of football we've seen from them in fucking forever?
Did motherfucking Bobby Soldier just score??????

Can we just bottle up that half and keep it preserved like that forever?
Let's not even come out for the second half cause it can only go downhill from here...

I have never wanted a player to succeed more in my life than Soldado. It's only one goal but my god that's relief, it felt like it was never going to come.

Hope he can get some confidence from it and crack on with some more!

it's just half time ,but i liked Spurs response after 0-1,some "heart" in there,anyway Everton is a solid team,i hope Spurs to score another goal to be 3-1,to be more relaxed...

Glad to see Lennon doing well too. He's definitely made me look stupid today.

Lennon always does this. You drop him and he starts making great cameos off the bench and works his way back into the starting 11. A fully motivated Lennon can be a great asset, he just seems to get comfortable when he's a nailed on starter. We've been good today with Kane, Mason and Bentaleb the triangle at the heart of it all.

What just happened?
Am I dreaming, or did I just actually experience pure joy whilst watching Spurs?
Was that the best 45 minutes of football we've seen from them in fucking forever?
Did motherfucking Bobby Soldier just score??????

Can we just bottle up that half and keep it preserved like that forever?
Let's not even come out for the second half cause it can only go downhill from here...
Nah mate, any joy we have from today will only last three days.

Spursy!

Carragher can fuck off.watching that replay, there was no luck in Eriksen's goal. the way he was balanced, his body shape, everything said that he intended to put the ball in at the back stick.

Those last thirty minutes were fucking brilliant. We look so good. Kane at the center of both goals, Azza turning back the years, and Sooooooooldado woooooooah!

Also, if you don't think Bentaleb should be starting from here on out over Capoue, Paulinho, Dembele, Stambouli or whoever I urge you take some time out tomorrow and go get checked for a brain tumor.

We could still blow this as our backline is dodgy as fuck barring Vertonghen but this is the type of football we've been waiting to see.

I hope you see a lot more of this JDK. The Spurs crowd at WHL get a lot of stick but when they are behind the team it is awesome.

yeah Righto,
He's been adequate but he hasn't covered himself in glory by any standards.

Back
Top Bottom