Tottenham Hotspur v Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2-1. Kane has been on Bale level, running at the defense on his own and going past their midfield easily. Can't get near him. Been pressing high and made the tackle that led to the goal (Tackled, ball fell to Lennon, ran 20 yards, passed to right corner of box, Soldado finished)
How good has he been? Dropping back into midfield, tackling and cutting out passes. Running at defenders. He's been good but this is another level.

Tell Real Madrid they'll need 500 mil Mr Levy :levylol:

Carragher can fuck off.watching that replay, there was no luck in Eriksen's goal. the way he was balanced, his body shape, everything said that he intended to put the ball in at the back stick.

I thought this. Loads of bell ends saying it's scruffy and lucky; no chance. He meant that, it was a genius finish by Eriksen.

I just started watching football in 2010 after the world cup and thought David Villa was awesome so I've always watched a lot of Valencia games. I started supporting spurs a few months afterward but Soldado has always been one of my favorite players since the start. He works hard and seems like a great guy so I was so happy when we bought him. Its been disappointing seeing him struggle this past year but this goal made me so happy. I hope this is a turning point. He's finally getting chances and getting in good positions and now he puts it away like I've seen him do so many times for Valencia.

Amazing how much love there is for Soldado. Most supporter bases would've buried him by now, but you can just see how much it means to him every time he steps out on that pitch.

Also did anyone see that dotted-line graphic on Sky that was following Soldado's movement at one point and he straight up drew a big cock on the pitch! I think he was sending a message to all of us before his goal :soldadolol:

Lennon always does this. You drop him and he starts making great cameos off the bench and works his way back into the starting 11. A fully motivated Lennon can be a great asset, he just seems to get comfortable when he's a nailed on starter. We've been good today with Kane, Mason and Bentaleb the triangle at the heart of it all.
Absolutely right. Lennon scares teams to death with his pace & teams back off him. When he's on form, he is a real asset. & Bobby? Classy finish. Not been as happy in ages for a Spurs player.

Back
Top Bottom