Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yah that was really funny stuff but anyways , for people slagging rodgers here , it was the journalists who asked this stupid question , its not like he stood on top of WHL n was shouting this stuff so cool it a bit , and back to the original question , whether liverpool will do the same or not ? the answer is NO. again dont wanna go in the stuff like who is better and who has better manager ,coz ther is no end to that debate ,

Seeing how you seem to be so close to Rodgers, can you tell me which games he won't be wearing the black armband at? Because that will be a low number I think it's probably easier to answer.

Also: Do you consider yourself

A: a Bindipper?
B: a Grief Junkie?
C: a Victim?
D: all of the above?

P.S. Your avatar plays for Barcelona.

Swansea's Chico Flores, who is still only 27 and a decent premier league center back, has moved to Qatar to join Laudrup's new club.

How ambitious.

Sterling is a knob, and I hope he will end up going to Swansea in two years after a sitting on City´s bench for 90% of his time there.

Decent player, but never going to be world class. City are fools, and as much as I dislike Pool, they are the winners here.

49M for a spoiled, greedy child with potential. The shame for us it that spent well, they will be FAR better than with Sterling.

If there is something else to add to what is wrong with football it is Chelsea having 26 players on loan.

Surely this is stockpiling, selling players at inflated rates, and skewing the market. Chelsea aren't to blame here, this should not be an option available to any side, and should be stopped.

Spam have just signed some Gump from Equador for £15 m.

As they only ever dare play one striker either him or my little pony is going to have to be content with lots of bench time..

That signing has got under my skin a bit. Not because he's a difference maker, because he is costing them the same amount that those wankers are paying for a 99 year lease on the OS. £70m in debt, alleged to not be able to afford sacking Allardyce last season yet magically find £15m for a player that has spent 4 years playing between the Ecuadorian and Mexican leagues.

I really hope we can be part of sending those lot down. I want them so far down the leagues that they end up playing their football on the grass outside on Westfield using the valet service car park team's traffic cones for goalposts

Liverpool fans yet again proving what a bunch of muggy tits they are.

http://anfieldbanter.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/the-transfer-rubbish-bin-vidal-pogba.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: blogspot/iLsoL (Anfield Banter)

Here's a sample, when discussing a move for Vidal:

If he hadn't scored 11 goals and had 5 assists, he'd be a poor man's Lucas. If he didn't post such defensive numbers, he'd be a slightly passing inferior Jordan Henderson. Either way, he pales in comparison to a 33-year-old Gerrard.

I'm getting so bored of the "Liverpool won't do a Tottenham" rhetoric, especially when it comes with the "they have a transfer plan" addition.

We lost Parker, signed Capoue
Lost Bale's creativity and wing ability, signed Lamela and Eriksen
Lost Caulker, signed Chiriches
Lost an attacking and traditional central midfielders in Dempsey and Huddlestone, signed Paulinho
Needed a striker, signed Soldado

What part of that "lacks a plan?" Can anyone explain because apparently unlike God of football Lawrenson and the rest of the twat ex professionals and Liverpool ring piece lickers I'm struggling to see where that remotely looks scattershot.

They don't NEED a def mid, but sign Can. They don't NEED a right winger but sign Markovic, they needed balance on the left so sensibly have Lallana and have signed Lambert presumably to help deal with the loss of Suarez's goals. They've lost Suarez and 2 freebies. So in 4 transfer deals only 2 are in areas that needed work, whereas all 7 of ours last season where to replace things we had directly lost that summer......but we had no plan?

Alright.

Back
Top Bottom