Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That grinding noise is Eusebio.

Spinning like a fucking top.
I think you'll find that noise is actually Arcspace complaining that no one has posted pictures of the GOAT Cristiano Ronaldo yet.

Here ya go matey
g3gQKOh.jpg

Fair play to Delph for staying at Villa.

Captain, guaranteed starter and obviously feels Villa are in a better place now then they were 12 months ago. Can't do anything but admire loyalty.

REAKING NEWS: Sky Sources - Man City agree fee for Liverpool's Raheem Sterling. Fee believed to be in the region of £49 million

£200,000 a week.

Couldn't care less about Man City so I'd rather Sterling excelled, scored a hattrick against Liverpool at Anfield and made them and Rodgers look like even more idiots.

Sterling is a knob, and I hope he will end up going to Swansea in two years after a sitting on City´s bench for 90% of his time there.

Decent player, but never going to be world class. City are fools, and as much as I dislike Pool, they are the winners here.

49M for a spoiled, greedy child with potential. The shame for us it that spent well, they will be FAR better than with Sterling.

Sterling is a knob, and I hope he will end up going to Swansea in two years after a sitting on City´s bench for 90% of his time there.

Decent player, but never going to be world class. City are fools, and as much as I dislike Pool, they are the winners here.

49M for a spoiled, greedy child with potential. The shame for us it that spent well, they will be FAR better than with Sterling.

Spot on.

He's a good player and him leaving will weaken Liverpool, as Brendan will spend the money on magic beans. Or he's spent the money already probably.

Very difficult for us to catch City anyway, but this should make it easier to finish above Liverpool. Yet again.

So Liverpool have now lost Suarez, Gerrard AND Sterling within 2 years. Arguably their 3 most influential players. Coutinho will be next if he keeps up his performances. The battle for top 6 will be a good'n.

The best signing Liverpool could make is Klopp. They have so many average players and I'm not sure about this summer's recruits. Can is not a fullback, he is a defensive midfielder or auxiliary verb. They should also stop playing three centre backs, when most of them aren't very good. Brendon Rogers is not a tactical genius.

Back
Top Bottom