Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Matteo Darmian signing for Man Utd is a solid signing. Good player. We've seen many come from the Italian league and fail though so it's a lot of money.
Don't understand United not making a move for Clyne whatsoever if they're after a right back. Cheaper and already proven in the league, seems odd. That said I think Valencia has turned into a very capable right back.

Casilles treatment at the hands of Madrid supporters just goes to show the level of craziness that permeates through that club.

The bloke might have rubbed Mourinho up the wrong way, and if reports of his trying to patch up relations with Barcelona's Spanish contingent are true then I could perhaps understand a little negativity but the bloke is treated like some kind of villain by the Madrista Melvins.

Cabaye is the signing of the summer so far. I like Palace as I have a few mates who support them, weirdly I have seven Palace supporting friends.

If they can get Austin and talk of Shaqiri too then I would imagine we'll continue having a tough time against them.

This just shows that players are only in it for the money.. This game is being fucked up by this sort of shit, Delph won't get anywhere near that team and yet he get's 100k a week and won't play..
Makes me sick to the stomach..
And all the while UEFA are loosening their FFP restrictions.

Really is pathetic. Hope the bloke crashes in his new Range Rover on the way to his medical and looses a leg.

And his cock.

A shame Begovic going to the Chavs. Very good keeper that deserves to be the first choice of a good club. Was my first pick to replace Hugo.

Didn't he choose Stoke over us back then, citing he wanted to be sure to start? Which begs the question, is he now selling out for money or has he given up on becoming a top, top keeper :kaboul:

Didn't he choose Stoke over us back then, citing he wanted to be sure to start? Which begs the question, is he now selling out for money or has he given up on becoming a top, top keeper :kaboul:

Don't think it was due to playing time with us. I believe the story is he was at our place for a medical and he also saw Stipe Pletikosa there (who we ended up signing on loan) and he went to Stoke instead.

Back
Top Bottom