Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This just about sums up the press and the transfer window. The Express run with a transfer story based on ITK off CuntsTV.http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...r-swoop-Claude-super-fan-Transfer-News-Gossip :dembelewtf:

De Bruyne is going to fail, that price tag is going to weigh heavily on him. He's a great player and one of my fav Belgians but not worth that much. He's an assist machine and it all depends on how much of those he will produce and how much the media are going to emphasize the importance of assists.

Dannyboy Dannyboy thats their business model to beat the FFP, City bought a lot of youngsters combined with projet development to beat the FFP, Chelsea just spends a lot on youngsters and loans them out, writes them off and then sells at decent prices with add ons (% on sales etc) to beat the system. They did it with De Bruyne and Lukaku and many others with a decent profit to show for it.

City spending that kind of money on DeBruyne is pretty obscene, let alone how much I'm sure they'll be paying him in wages. Nice return for Wolfsburg though, +£38m one and a half years after signing him.

CNqk7r5W8AAdLsz.jpg

Romero is such a shit keeper. First time anyone has really tried against United this season and he concedes two goals already, and should have done so much better with the second. United will struggle if De Gea goes and he's their best option.

Take nothing away from Swansea though, they are looking sharp this season.

Almost £10m for Funes Mori seems a lot for Everton. Funnily enough I followed his brother's career more as it was his brother who seemed the bigger prospect when they both broke through into the River Plate team about 5 years ago. As a defender though I think he's decent but not £10m decent.

Almost £10m for Funes Mori seems a lot for Everton. Funnily enough I followed his brother's career more as it was his brother who seemed the bigger prospect when they both broke through into the River Plate team about 5 years ago. As a defender though I think he's decent but not £10m decent.
What I found strange was that they agreed £6,000,000 and then he signs for £10,000,000.

Back
Top Bottom