Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rondon is a great signing for WBA. Anyone can get tonked by City on their day but he's a very good player for Pulis' game. I just hope its paving the way for us to sign Berahino, but Berahino + Rondon could create a hell of a partnership if he stayed.

Adama Traore signs for Aston Villa. Anyone actually seen him play? Or is the case of him just being more physical than those in the Spanish second division therefore looks better than he is and will be surprised by the physicality of the Premier league?

Adama Traore signs for Aston Villa. Anyone actually seen him play? Or is the case of him just being more physical than those in the Spanish second division therefore looks better than he is and will be surprised by the physicality of the Premier league?

According to Timmy, he's a good mix between Messi and Ronaldo.

:sherwoodlol:

Arse linked with Cavani. Don't mind too much if they get him to be honest, he's been very average for the past couple of seasons, last 5-10 games I watched him at PSG he was utter wank like Bobby had been giving him shooting lessons.

Previously they where supposed to be buying either Ibrahimovic or
Benzema. That would have been a lot more worrying like when they bought Sanchez.

De Bruyne says he isn't leaving. His agent goes mental.

Am I missing something here, or does he want a massive payoff from a transfer perhaps.
Apparently he's been set up by the moderator asking the questions, thats why they are furious ... that and obv the huge payoff that comes with a 65 million € transfer. I think he would be wise to stay put, fantastic player in the right (counter attacking) team. But i dont think he'll fit in at Man City, esp with the pressure of the price tag.

Back
Top Bottom