Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

not sure I like all this Bernard and Suarez to Woolwich chat. I think this year it looks like the top 6 clubs are going to pull way further away from the rest as all squads are looking ridiculouly strong now.

Edit: if the woolwich signings do actually happen

Suarez still looks pretty unlikely I feel, if he's leaving it will probably be to Madrid who are close to flogging off Higuain to Napoli, surely they'd come in with an offer though I still think the scousers may yet get another year out of him but if he does leave (unless they don't bid) Madrid will be in the driving seat considering Liverpool would probably take a bit of a loss to make sure he doesn't end up at another PL club.

Suarez still looks pretty unlikely I feel, if he's leaving it will probably be to Madrid who are close to flogging off Higuain to Napoli, surely they'd come in with an offer though I still think the scousers may yet get another year out of him but if he does leave (unless they don't bid) Madrid will be in the driving seat considering Liverpool would probably take a bit of a loss to make sure he doesn't end up at another PL club.
Plus, Ratty has made it clear that one of his reasons for wanting to leave Liverpool is to get away from the British press.

Plus, Ratty has made it clear that one of his reasons for wanting to leave Liverpool is to get away from the British press.

He's backtracked on that especially after hearing of Arsenals interest in him, now he's saying he wants to leave for CL football. That's why Lolerpool have a chance to keep him (not that they're getting CL football anytime soon) but they can offer him a new contract ie more money with a set release fee at the end of the coming season for when they miss out on the CL again.

Ilicic to Foirentina (9m EUR) - we were linked earlier, I believe

Interesting to see how he develops as a player - looked decent for Palermo last season

They should be annoyed that Woolwich's £40m (and a penny) bid is only £5m more than they paid for Andy Carrol. On that basis, Suarez is worth around £189bn.

Back
Top Bottom