Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spam have just signed some Gump from Equador for £15 m.

As they only ever dare play one striker either him or my little pony is going to have to be content with lots of bench time..
could be difficult. i've heard alladyce is planning on picking the bench in his starting 11 this year

Antonio conte has resigned from juve on the first day of pre season. Reckon he got pissed that the club are prepared to sell Vidal to united and prob a few other players too.

Antonio conte has resigned from juve on the first day of pre season. Reckon he got pissed that the club are prepared to sell Vidal to united and prob a few other players too.

But the 44-year-old said he felt it "may be more difficult to keep winning with Juventus" in the future.

Certainly sounds like he's been told either Vidal or Pogba are off

Spam have just signed some Gump from Equador for £15 m.

As they only ever dare play one striker either him or my little pony is going to have to be content with lots of bench time..

That signing has got under my skin a bit. Not because he's a difference maker, because he is costing them the same amount that those wankers are paying for a 99 year lease on the OS. £70m in debt, alleged to not be able to afford sacking Allardyce last season yet magically find £15m for a player that has spent 4 years playing between the Ecuadorian and Mexican leagues.

I really hope we can be part of sending those lot down. I want them so far down the leagues that they end up playing their football on the grass outside on Westfield using the valet service car park team's traffic cones for goalposts

That signing has got under my skin a bit. Not because he's a difference maker, because he is costing them the same amount that those wankers are paying for a 99 year lease on the OS. £70m in debt, alleged to not be able to afford sacking Allardyce last season yet magically find £15m for a player that has spent 4 years playing between the Ecuadorian and Mexican leagues.

I really hope we can be part of sending those lot down. I want them so far down the leagues that they end up playing their football on the grass outside on Westfield using the valet service car park team's traffic cones for goalposts

agree on everything here. plus you just know he's gonna score the winner against us on his debut and never score again after that

Couldn't have put it any better myself..:adethumbup:

agree on everything here. plus you just know he's gonna score the winner against us on his debut and never score again after that

Oh don't... It doesn't bare thinking about.
This is the biggest opening game of a season for as long as I can remember.. We have a chance to put the debacle of a season behind us in one swoop.. if we beat these Cunts we can start the season on a flyer and shut these Dicks up once and for all.
If we lose then it's going to be a season of disappointment after disappointment..
Massive game as far as i'm concerned.

Oh don't... It doesn't bare thinking about.
This is the biggest opening game of a season for as long as I can remember.. We have a chance to put the debacle of a season behind us in one swoop.. if we beat these Cunts we can start the season on a flyer and shut these Dicks up once and for all.
If we lose then it's going to be a season of disappointment after disappointment..
Massive game as far as i'm concerned.
agreed. it would be a such a great start for poch, hence why i don't think it will happen. still never can really tell with spurs what's gonna happen :pochlol:

Back
Top Bottom