The Qataris are coming

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I might not always be right....but I'm always first buddy. That's got to be worth something.

You called Cain Hoy first too Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante , what do the top men say about the odds of this one happening compared to the Hoy deal?

Is Boris the go between?
Boriss+Johnson+muslim.jpg

Man the 1 guy I'd like to show an interest would be Branson.

Met him, twice, cool guy and a Brit

Plus having those stewardesses as the stewards would drop any crowd trouble in a heartbeat lol

And seeing the tottenham cock on his plane soar in the stratosphere.... no cock will have soared higher haha
austin-powers-the-spy-who-shagged-me-0.jpg

Went Qatar once, dodgy place and the government workers are especially sus. I wouldn't like the club to be owned or connected to them in any way. If it happens it happens though and I'm sure there isn't too much we could do about it (maybe ST holders and other members could get something going).

There'd still be more of an atmosphere than at the Emirates.

:pochsmirk:

There's more atmosphere at a stamp collection society than the Emirates that’s' hardly a place we want to compare ourselves to, I created more atmosphere farting in the toilet this morning than the goons do at most games.

I don't want to become like City. Hope it's bollocks.

End of the road for me if we start acting like them.

Its one thing with investment and building for the future.

But if we start buying up a load of mercenaries who would have laughed at the thought of playing here before, in order to buy the title withing a year.....well, they can shove it.

I´ll happily go back to watching Sunday League or some shitty local lower team.

Had it with modern football to be honest, and Ive had it with the fans who cry about shit atmospheres and ticket prices, and Roman, and Sky, then lap it up when its their club..

Not me.

Went Qatar once, dodgy place and the government workers are especially sus. I wouldn't like the club to be owned or connected to them in any way. If it happens it happens though and I'm sure there isn't too much we could do about it (maybe ST holders and other members could get something going).

Agree but we seem to have Mayor billionaire cocksucker all over the rich despots like a rash and if Boris is good at one thing it's making Rich people buy things in London.

Back
Top Bottom