The Qataris are coming

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reckon there'd be a loosening up on the rules of what could be brought into the stadium too..

Steward "sorry, you can't bring those flares into the ground"
Fan "ok, what about this ak 47?"
Steward "allahu akbar"

I would imagine Lindt chocolate would be available on the concourse, what with there recent marketing stunt in Australia going so well.

Our fanbase is predominately gentile. The scum up the road have more Jewish fans than us. Nobody had a meltdown when their depot was sponsored by Emirates.
Yes, but Woolwich don't have an Israeli flag occasionally in the ground, and don't go chanting "yiddo" when they score.

It's a bit different. Picture these prospective owners showing up to a match and seeing an entire stadium full of semite-phillic fans singing songs about people they pretend don't exist. It'd require a hell of a lot of cognitive dissonance to get around that.

I might not always be right....but I'm always first buddy. That's got to be worth something.
Ha! Good one sausage. A broken watch is right twice a day and all that...
:sherwoodlol:

Personally I don't actually give a fuck anymore. Levy has turned me into an apathetic armchair supporter.

If you'd have told me three years ago that we were going to buy our way to titles I'd have been so angry I'd have shat my cock off... Now I just think maybe I'll see a game of football worth watching... I'm thinking of starting going to non-league games again.

I either want us to be great at football and win the league with expensive footballers and a billionaire money happy owner or a bang average, it's the hope of thinking we can win cups and finish high up in the league that kills me every year.

Back
Top Bottom