The Qataris are coming

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, it'll be fun to see what happens to the fan base if we turn into Chelsea or City overnight. Although I have to wonder how Middle-Eastern owners will handle a kosher fanbase?

Well, it'll be fun to see what happens to the fan base if we turn into Chelsea or City overnight. Although I have to wonder how Middle-Eastern owners will handle a kosher fanbase?
Our fanbase is predominately gentile. The scum up the road have more Jewish fans than us. Nobody had a meltdown when their depot was sponsored by Emirates.

Man the 1 guy I'd like to show an interest would be Branson.

Met him, twice, cool guy and a Brit

Plus having those stewardesses as the stewards would drop any crowd trouble in a heartbeat lol

And seeing the tottenham cock on his plane soar in the stratosphere.... no cock will have soared higher haha

Prediction: Qataris buy us ... Madrid wanna sell Bale ... who can't resist coming back to us, especially with that money now ... and him and a couple of some more worldies help us rip the league apart next season ... and we finish 3rd. BOOM.

Never ever gonna happen. :levylol:

Man the 1 guy I'd like to show an interest would be Branson.

Met him, twice, cool guy and a Brit

Plus having those stewardesses as the stewards would drop any crowd trouble in a heartbeat lol

And seeing the tottenham cock on his plane soar in the stratosphere.... no cock will have soared higher haha
I don't want the new stadium built on the moon thank you very much.

Prediction: Qataris buy us ... Madrid wanna sell Bale ... who can't resist coming back to us, especially with that money now ... and him and a couple of some more worldies help us rip the league apart next season ... and we finish 3rd. BOOM.

Never ever gonna happen. :levylol:
We'd still finish fifth with a hundred zillion. It's written.

We'd buy all the best players in the world and they'd all get injured in the same week while buying big macs.

ISIS is another option. Have some money with the oil fields and are looking to expand their brand in the west.
Reckon there'd be a loosening up on the rules of what could be brought into the stadium too..

Steward "sorry, you can't bring those flares into the ground"
Fan "ok, what about this ak 47?"
Steward "allahu akbar"

Back
Top Bottom