***THE MIGHTY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V BRAIN LEVERKUSEN ****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well that was a bit shit wasn't it?
Get there early the club said. ok.
Watch out for the extra security checks . ok.
Wave your mobile around the club said. ok
Sit there and look on in horror as the team forget how to pass it to each other while dicking around at the back gifting leverkusen chance after chance. I don't remember the club saying that, the bastards.

Sorry, & I know every bloke we sign should be given every chance. I've defended soldado, Janssen & even Paulinho ffs. But sissoko leaves me cold as a Spurs "player". I see fuck all in him that I like. Absolutely nothing. He left Newcastle without any unrest from their fans. None. I just wish we'd let Everton blow 29.5 million on him & looked elsewhere or not bothered. Piss poor. He looks completely out of his league.
It's looking more like a £30 million fuck up every game he plays.

I think we should scrap the phone light thingy and send the players out to a load of Fairy Liquid Bubbles spirting out of a tacky bubble making machine and then start singing how pretty they are.. That would be cool..

Sorted
9fabfc4ef425118343dc507b2e3a9d7b.jpg

Whatever people feel about the competition it's undoubtedly good for us. Apart from the money, it helps us attract and keep the better players. And it's Spurs under the lights. All good IMO.

I call out plastic fans like you who leave early for sure and I don't give a fuck if it annoys you!
:wansum:

What's the fucking point of going if you can't be bothered watching the whole game?
It was 1-0 with everything to play for in a vital CL!
Yes we weren't playing well!
Shit happens

Why not leave after 5 mins if we go one down?

Why be a fan at all?

Why come on this forum at all?

Tell you what why don't you PM Sausage and he'll teach you how to play curling

It's good fun and no "abundance of angry drunk fans" apart from the local caretaker if you drop a sweetie wrapper and he sees you!

FFS

:pochfacepalm:
Easy to say from your armchair. You have absolutely no idea of what it's like. You were giving it all that about buying the package, and then wimped out with some wanky excuse. You're completely out of order criticising mothers with small children of leaving 4 minutes early. Tracy made the effort to go to the game which is far more than you did. Stick your moralising up your arse you smug old cunt.

Disappointing... not sure what to expect on Sunday tbh, the team really seems to have forgotten how to score goals...

It does annoy me to see people calling out those that left early. I wouldn't dream of doing it at a daytime game for sure but at Wembley at an evening game where getting 85,512 fans out the ground at a snail pace means missing the last train home with 2 young lads in tow, it is a necessity. I am sure many others are in the same boat. We left in the 86th minute but for the first time ever, I considered leaving earlier cos I really didn't see anything changing. It is also quite daunting to be with kids in that huge crowd with angry, drunk fans in abundance. Many of the people leaving early are families with children.

Gutless. Disinterested. Complete lack of confidence and rightfully in a huge hole in the group. We need some sort of a miracle Sunday because our dip in form is reaching serious "slump" territory.

Special mention to Sissoko who was the worst out of a very poor bunch.

I'm almost shocked over how poor we were. We need 6 out of 6 now, but I doubt that will be enough.

In a word, frustrating. I feel like the bigger pitch does make a difference. Passes were short. Runs weren't picked out. On a smaller pitch its a completely different game.

Also, i think if Lamela and Rose played instead of sissoko and Davies, we'd have had a much better game. Stick Toby in there and we'd probably have won.

The Lane is 110x73, Wembley is 115x74. I refuse to believe an extra half yard on each side and 2.5 at the back is really throwing off a team that regularly plays, and wins, on that size of field regularly in the Premier League. It's not as if Wembey is on the surface of the moon or 120x80 or some crazy shit.

I call out plastic fans like you who leave early for sure and I don't give a fuck if it annoys you!
:wansum:

What's the fucking point of going if you can't be bothered watching the whole game?
It was 1-0 with everything to play for in a vital CL!
Yes we weren't playing well!
Shit happens

Why not leave after 5 mins if we go one down?

Why be a fan at all?

Why come on this forum at all?

Tell you what why don't you PM Sausage and he'll teach you how to play curling

It's good fun and no "abundance of angry drunk fans" apart from the local caretaker if you drop a sweetie wrapper and he sees you!

FFS

:pochfacepalm:

Well, aren't you nasty? Did you actually read what I said? I took two 11 year old boys to the game and if we had waited for the game to be over, we would have missed our train home. So yes, we left in the 86th minute.

Not sure how to tag Joe Clash Joe Clash oh I did it! But Joe, maybe this is an example of why I don't post very often and just lurk.

:dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom