***THE MIGHTY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V BRAIN LEVERKUSEN ****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reslistacly we are out .
Our weakness was there to be seen when we could only throw on unproven
youngsters . I feel sorry for anyone going to the next Wembley game as it will most probably be a dead duck.
Besides around crap performances,
tatically we have been poor for weeks since City game .

Sorry, & I know every bloke we sign should be given every chance. I've defended soldado, Janssen & even Paulinho ffs. But sissoko leaves me cold as a Spurs "player". I see fuck all in him that I like. Absolutely nothing. He left Newcastle without any unrest from their fans. None. I just wish we'd let Everton blow 29.5 million on him & looked elsewhere or not bothered. Piss poor. He looks completely out of his league.
It's looking more like a £30 million fuck up every game he plays.
We could have got McGinn for a tenth of that fee. Madness.

Not to sound all caveman, but I would have liked one of our players getting really stuck in and providing a spark. We didn't even goon it up when shit went awry. That's not our style but we needed something tonight.

Never missed Lamela more. The bloke is not without fault but he'd have gotten stuck in and run himself into the ground at least. Harry and Toby are obviously our true leaders on the pitch, that much is painfully evident.

Fuck, I'm sounding melty now. Apologies gents, but I'm fuming.

Can roll a turd In glitter, couldn't even do that with sissoko

A steaming pile of dog shit rolled in glitter would pull out of less 50/50s that's for sure.

Granted dog poo suffers from a lack of mobility in general terms, but what does that say about Sissoko?

Reslistacly we are out .
youngsters . I feel sorry for anyone going to the next Wembley game as it will most probably be a dead duck.
We are out and we deserve to be out. I think we should refuse to compete in any European games for the rest of the season. We are too poor to not embarrass and disgrace ourselves.

I am so LOL about the abuse Sissoko gets.

Fans favourites like Walker, Dier, Eriksen and Dele were utter, utter shit today too. They were the ones wanking about Wembley.

I want to see edwards fast-tracked into the first team now. He might be small but he has obvious skill that we clearly lack. We don't have anyone who can run past players and slip balls in or have a shot. Davies isn't good enough to play a wing-back role, so we need a new LB imo. Winks needs to start more often, about the only player who can consistently hit a target

Reslistacly we are out .
Disagree, we should beat CSKA and can definitely get a win at Monaco. Obviously not playing like that of course.

Let's face it, the decision to hire Wembley for CL games was doomed from the start. The money men should have been slapped down on this one, it's an atmosphere free vacuum surrounding a giant, energy sapping pitch.

Back
Top Bottom