***THE MIGHTY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V BRAIN LEVERKUSEN ****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If I ever see Sissoko in a Spurs shirt again it'll be too soon. What an awful performance. We desperately miss Kane and Alderwiereld.

I'm dreading Sunday.

Fuck Wembley.

Fuck the world.

orig-21248985.jpg

I feel fucking sick. Disgusted even. Chasing a game in front of over 85000 fans at wembley and all we can do is bring on Harry Winks. Sums up our fucking club perfectly.

Poor performance generally

Too many reliable players way off form

Walker, Eriksen, Dembele, Davies, Son

Sissoko absolute garbage

£30 million?

Mike Ashley must be pissing himself

:troll:

Oh well.

I am a bit disturbed. That was a shocking performance. I don't mind losing CL games or being kicked out of the group stages, but the sheer lack of performance is staggering.

Wherever you go, the OS, facebook, instagram, our english players were so-and-so proud of playing at Wembley, excited to be part of the CL and blah-blah-blah - now we're there, nobody gives a fuck - just goes through the motions for 90 mins

We desperately need Kane and Alderweireld back, just to steady the ship if nothing else. There is a much bigger, and more fundamental rebuilding of this squad that needs to be done but we probably wont be doing that anytime soon, if ever.

I feel fucking sick. Disgusted even. Chasing a game in front of over 85000 fans at wembley and all we can do is bring on Harry Winks. Sums up our fucking club perfectly.

Shhhhhh, we were just unlucky, mmkay? It was a decent performance against a very good German side...

Can you blame them you stuck up cunt. People pay a lot of money and then the players dish up that shit

I don't think any clubs supporters should ever boo a team they support. Especially one who's still capable of qualifying from the group.

Go melt elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom