***THE MIGHTY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V BRAIN LEVERKUSEN ****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So what - even last years team should be plenty to create a game of this occasion.

The investment from our players have been completely below par.
Agree to an extent but the point of the signings was to strengthen the squad for occasions when the games pile up or we get injuries. The 58 mill investoment in those 3 donkeys is crazy - what happened to our scouting. We could have bought 3 championship players and got more out of them. I've defended sisoko but he's a shithouse

Sorry, & I know every bloke we sign should be given every chance. I've defended soldado, Janssen & even Paulinho ffs. But sissoko leaves me cold as a Spurs "player". I see fuck all in him that I like. Absolutely nothing. He left Newcastle without any unrest from their fans. None. I just wish we'd let Everton blow 29.5 million on him & looked elsewhere or not bothered. Piss poor. He looks completely out of his league.
It's looking more like a £30 million fuck up every game he plays.

I don't think any clubs supporters should ever boo a team they support. Especially one who's still capable of qualifying from the group.

Go melt elsewhere.
You're calling me a melt, you write players off mid game for then to praise them the next. You're completely fucked you chess cheating "football scout"

Why didnt we take a punt on Isco.
DtP3qfr.gif

Looking forward to our PL campaign at Wembley, we'd be lucky to beat 2 points in 8 games at this rate.

Also I never judge players early but I'll make an exception for Sissoko, he is dog shit and you can't polish a dog turd.

Can roll a turd In glitter, couldn't even do that with sissoko

You're calling me a melt, you write players off mid game for then to praise them the next. You're completely fucked you chess cheating "football scout"

Lol I'd love to dig up some of your comments in nearly every match thread this season. You useless waste of oxygen.

Poch now needs to work with movement when in possession, the midfielders needs to give the one with the ball options by running more, and the defenders trouble who to cover. And the back 3 needs to find higher positions. The team becomes to long and therefore there is no second wave.

Really shitty playing right now.
(Sorry about my bad football English)

Embarrassing performance yet again from the bottlers, they have learned nothing from that shithouse display at Newcastle last season

All of them bar Wanyama were a shower of shit this evening.

30 million on sissoko? Fucking hell the Geordies must still be laughing. Eriksen, Ali and son yet again non existent, why get rid of Townsend, Clinton when all we do is replace them with another player who has pace and no footballing brain

80 minutes before their keeper was even tested and that was from a set piece........

They had better be up for it on Sunday, they owe a big performance, they are still flattering to decieve and when it matters in big games they don't show up

I am used to spurs not winning, had years of it but tonight was a lazy, uninspired performance

Back
Top Bottom