***THE MIGHTY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V BRAIN LEVERKUSEN ****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is a bit wanky

luw(1).jpg

Light up Wembley on Wednesday! 31 October 2016 - News - tottenhamhotspur.com

All my life I have seen white Hart lane get older and older myself included. It's good that their is an opertunity to allow our younger support in. If they wave flags and light up the stadium with their phones well fuck it good luck to them. Some of it will be wank some of it may be deeply affecting but most importantly the culture of the club will no longer remain in our aged exclusive paws.

Lack of excitement on his is bizarre! I was so nervous for the 90 mins of the CSKA game that it was a horrible Experience! We're not above it, we're not city fans! Try enjoy it! I'm loving it, I'm as nervous watching these games as I've ever been! Maybe it's because we're not smashing teams aside with bale, modric and VDV but those teams (Twente/Bremen) were weaker than these ones!

Hopefully we'll go through, get a PSG/Atletico/Juve type and beat them and you'll remember the romance of that night in the San Siro in 2011! Get behind the lads tonight! Spur them on!

COYS

Leverkusen have made more defensive errors leading to goals than ANY TEAM in the top leagues so our pressing would be very very useful today.

I'm surprised Spurs didn't mention it in their pre-match fate-tempting string of tweets!
- BAYER HAVE NEVER KEPT A CLEAN SHEET AGAINST ENGLISH CLUBS; FACT! (until we met them)
- WE HAVEN'T CONCEDED A GOAL FROM OPEN PLAY IN THE PL THIS SEASON;
FACT (until we did at the weekend!)
- VINCENT JANSSEN HAS SCORED THE MOST PENALTIES IN EUROPE THIS SEASON OF ANY PLAYER NAMED VINCENT JANSSEN F-A-C-T !!!

Sissoko is testing my patience in a Spurs shirt. He's a fucking huge physical specimen with one of the fastest recorded times in the league. Why does he constantly look like he's half fit & uninterested?

Not many managers will survive 1 and a half months without a win.
Oh FFS. Get a grip. Many have when they're also a manager who got a team into the CL places in the first place and mounted a title challenge.

I fucking hate fans sometimes. One great season and the expectation goes through the roof. A few bad result - sack 'im!!!!

If anyone calls for Poch to be sacked at this stage of the season they need their head examined.

Melt time

This is the price you pay for doing things on the cheap in the summer. Piss poor squad depth and buying absolute wasters like Sisokko out of desperation just does nothing to solve that problem. I am sorry but that might as well be an AVB Tottenham team out there for all the penetration displayed and it's not a one off it's every FUCKING game at the moment Plodding boring shite football, pointless qualifying for Champions league and throwing the towel in. Europa League Tottenham. That's where we are heading. Fucking idiots

Anyone who saw that shit at the end of last season and was objective would have known this squad was badly lacking. Chuck in the England events and bang you have young players destroyed for confidence and then your left with the dross propping up the rest of the squad. Players are getting injured left / right and center and not coming back for months. It's a total fucking mess and Poch needs to take the blame what I am seeing is laughable if you can't get motivated for a game like today. Heaven help us.

I left home 6 and a half hours ago for 90 minutes of absolute shit. Thanks Spurs

When they were lining up for the Champions League tune before kick off I thought "Hmm... Our players look pretty scared" but I decided not to post it at the time because it'd be a bit crap for me to say we look like we're going to lose before it had even started. Oh, if only I had. I'd feel sooo smug right now.:pochsulk:

I thought we were gonna loose 1 nil, and Kampl to score in the 65th.... but decided not to post it on here as well......
:adelol:

Bar the uefa rules, would rather we were playing in front of 30k at WHL and generating an atmosphere than playing in front of 85k, a proportion of whom are there for a day out.

I only got to one champs league game at WHL ( Bremen) and the atmosphere was electric, I would love to have been at the inter match

I am dreading next season already if we are playing at Wembley

I think the club have it right with the new stadium and the one big stand, wish I could fast forward 18 months of football right now

Back
Top Bottom