***THE MIGHTY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V BRAIN LEVERKUSEN ****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're a bit too keen to drag race/colour into your posts big man. You probably aren't racist Rick (you don't mind if I call you Rick?) & neither are your family. But keep comments to fellow Spurs fans (probably the most socially, politically, racially & religiously aware) about Spurs. You are way out of your league when you question a fellow fan on the issue of "would you call a white player a superb physical specimen" & claim you weren't making a racist innuendo. Your card has been marked on here a while ago. Don't start digging yourself another hole.
That's a strange post. Confusing stuff.

Call me Rick all ye like. And I've not idea what relevance my family has in this.

I simply thought your description of Sissoko was interesting. I'm not saying you're racist. You might be - i don't know. But I'm simply questioning whether the same language would be used with a white player. Habitual collocation is what I'm interested in here, nothing else.

Anyway, fuck it. Do the whole 'watch yer family' thing.

This is what you get when you have a Chairman who won't buy a top class striker. Too interested in NFL and money for himself.
Absolutely dreading Sunday and lets give Walker a few months off - I thought he'd turned a new leaf.
Worst performance in years!

post-64231-this-is-fine-dog-fire-comic-Im-N7mp.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-03%20at%2010.31.04%20AM.png

That's a strange post. Confusing stuff.

Call me Rick all ye like. And I've not idea what relevance my family has in this.

I simply thought your description of Sissoko was interesting. I'm not saying you're racist. You might be - i don't know. But I'm simply questioning whether the same language would be used with a white player. Habitual collocation is what I'm interested in here, nothing else.

Anyway, fuck it. Do the whole 'watch yer family' thing.
If my description of Sissoko is "interesting" & your curiosity involves querying whether I would say the same thing about a "white guy" then I'd be happy to hear why you weren't laying down a race issue. It's fucking obvious where you were going with that & I wasn't the only person to notice it. From memory Jayc1 Jayc1 made a comment & he's the last person who'd bring race into any conversation about Spurs. Now wind in your neck boat boy. I couldn't give a shit about you or your family. But don't come on here being a cunt & then pretending it was part of some social experiment.

Tbh watching it live I really didn't think Sissoko was that bad. Defensively we looked very naive and made numerous bone head mistakes. In an attacking sense we didn't do enough to get anything from it.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they turn up for training tomorrow . fucking useless cuntz.

I left work early and skinted myself out for the rest of the month so I could witness that shite. livid doesn't come close.

Back
Top Bottom