The Mighty Lilywhites vs BHA Orangemen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would start the entire team from Newcastle.

My team talk would be: "Sort your fuckin' lives out you over paid dick splashes or I will fuck each and everyone of your WAGS whilst the entire youth team squirts baby oil on us."

Lloris would be exempt.

wow, get you macho man.
out bants - mmm. Streetwise.............
Of all of the things that beset the crowds that fill WHL these days, ignoring a few bozo drunks isn't top of the list is it?
Or did you just want a few likes for posting a "right on" PC message? Personally - I don't know what is the most fucking annoying, homophobic heterosexuals, or pro gay rights heterosexuals.
Its a fucking match thread, where people talk about the game, not a thread to align yourself with THFCs new LGBT policies - or whatever the fucking acronym is.

No one is being macho here, Far from that. I'm also not hunting for likes as being approved of on a website is pretty much bottom of my list of things to achieve in life. Just saying how I think it is. The people who
were singing that shit, whether drunk or not which isn't an excuse for being a cunt, weren't ignored, they were told to shut up and out sung which was great.

Also in the match thread people talk about the crowd as that makes it up, its not just tactics tactics tactics. Shall I talk about Lamela taking a shit at halftime and getting told of by Poch or as thats not about the actual game should it not be mentioned?

Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgendered (see you did get it right) policies are policies of a liberal society. I'm happy my club aligns with them.

You can think as many homophobic thoughts as you want but don't sing that shit at my club. (Not aimed at you as I don't know if you were even there or singing it)

Come on mate I have socks older than you - we can do these easy, Kane up front one of the Kyles at right back and hopefully Ade in Africa - perfect!!
Being at home is gold dust trust me, wouldnt be as easy up there
It's West Ham in the cup all over again. I refuse to get my hopes up.

Sherwood: 'Spurs favour foreign players over young English talent from within' I remind you that it was you that loaned Mason out to your pals at Swindon and decided to pick a young Algerian instead and gave young Englishman Kane 6 starts but Soldado about 19 and Adebayor 20. You never really gave Townsend a full game after he came back from injury either. He struggled to convince you that he was an automatic starter.
Sherwood: " I wouldn't know about Lamela, I never saw him play or trained with him. He was never there. He was off all over having his injury treated"
I remind you that you started Lamela in your first game away at Southampton, He came on as sub in your second and third. You must have worked with him on the training ground and saw him play.
Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned eh Tim.
FFS some go the ex's I've dumped have not been so malicious, twisted and bitter as you.

I thought Tim was bang on the money with most of his views tonight. Loved the way he stood up for Kane. Out of him, Harry Poch and AVB, I'd back the two Englishmen overall.
Harry can fuck off. When we needed him most he stopped working for Spurs and started lobbying for the England job. He dropped a 10 point lead over our greatest rivals and then played dumb as to why he was sacked. Unforgivable. Harry Redknapp does not define this club, no matter what those cunts in the media and even some of our own supporters might think.

Why? Is his Mrs a munter??
Hugo-Lloris-Wife-Marine-Lloris-pic.jpg

Would! Both of them.

Back
Top Bottom