The Mighty Lilywhites vs BHA Orangemen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why? Is his Mrs a munter??
Hugo-Lloris-Wife-Marine-Lloris-pic.jpg

Would! Both of them.

I think we all know cups are our only chances for glory this season. Here's who I'd go with:
[formation=442, Hugo, Naughton/Dier, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies, Lamela, Stambouli, Eriksen, Lennon/Townsend, Bobby, Kane][/formation]

Last edited:
I think we all know cups are our only chances for glory this season. Here's who I'd go with:
[formation=442, Hugo, Naughton/Dier, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies, Lamela, Stambouli, Eriksen, Lennon/Townsend, Bobby, Kane][/formation]
Agree with that completely, particularly Townsend on the left

:levyeyes:

We need to get in a decent performance to get some pride back into the team. If we don't win, they should hang their heads in shame. I hope they don't score first as we just don't seem to have the heart for a fight back.

We need to get in a decent performance to get some pride back into the team. If we don't win, they should hang their heads in shame. I hope they don't score first as we just don't seem to have the heart for a fight back.
We could do with a couple of goals before half time to help settle us down. After our below par efforts lately I am worried the atmosphere from our fans could hit toxic levels early. A couple of goals to relax us will help

[formation=442, Vorm, Naughton, Fazio, Chiriches (gasp!), Davies, Lennon, Dembele, Stambouli, Townsend, Kane, Soldado][/formation]

Throw Eriksen, Lamela, and Mason on the bench for if we can't break them down. Then maybe a couple of yoofs like Onomah or Oglivie to come on if we're cruising.

I'm going to this and still looking forward to it despite the weekend. If anyone wants to grab a beer before I'd be down. Though the earliest I'll be able to get to the stadium is probably 6:45.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Naughton, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies, Dembele, Stambouli, Lennon, Kane, Townsend, Soldado][/formation]
Small pitch? Set up Naughton and Davies for some decent crosses and Kane will take care of it.

Good to see the article on our website that Lamela is targeting a victory tomorrow. Against a team pushing for relegation to League 1, it's reassuring to know.

Pointless fucking shite...

Back
Top Bottom