The Mighty Lilywhites vs BHA Orangemen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck this, lets put bobby at right back because he'll never let the ball hit the back of the net. In all seriousness though, we're probably going to lead 1-0 for 89 minutes before some dodgy cunt leads to them scoring...then we'll concede a pen in the 95th minute to lose 1-2. This will lead to TFC having a larger meltdown than fukushima and chernobyl combined...

We need a good win in both scoreline and performance. We need a big lift and we especially need to carry it forward to Villa. Whatever happens, like a dirty crack whore, I will keep coming back for more. Spurs are like a violent lover. They beat you down, apologize, make you think it will be all ok in the future, then let you down again but you just can't stop loving them

Spurs are like a violent lover. They beat you down, apologize, make you think it will be all ok in the future, then let you down again but you just can't stop loving them

"You dont know him like i do. I can change him. He said he's gonna stop getting red cards and we'll win a trophy together."

We need a good win in both scoreline and performance. We need a big lift and we especially need to carry it forward to Villa. Whatever happens, like a dirty crack whore, I will keep coming back for more. Spurs are like a violent lover. They beat you down, apologize, make you think it will be all ok in the future, then let you down again but you just can't stop loving them

After the 'performance ' Sunday from our so called quality players, I will go tomorrow night and then thats it for the time being, fed up with spending money on this team, most of who do not give a fuck if we win or lose, as long as they get their money. Would rather go and watch our u-21 lads giving it their all for the shirt and playing wiht some personal and collective pride........

Vorm
Lennon - Kaboul - Dier - Davies
Stambouli
Eriksen - Dembele
Lamela
Kane - Soldado

Lennon always had the willingness to track back when playing RM, looks a bit flat now in that position maybe the overlapping might suit him.
Dier to get a game straight after his shocker in his natural position!
Stambouli because apparently we signed him because he is a natural winner.
Eriksen not in behind the strikers at home because he needs to see more of the ball and a lot of teams are able to make him irrelevant.
Lamela to be given the free role to dominate to keep some sort of confidence going from the rabona
Kane & Soldado up top needs be given a go!

I would start the entire team from Newcastle.

My team talk would be: "Sort your fuckin' lives out you over paid dick splashes or I will fuck each and everyone of your WAGS whilst the entire youth team squirts baby oil on us."

Lloris would be exempt.

We can't just keep putting Dier there every game mid-week & weekend and expect him to go well playing out of position. If Ashley Young could play as a WB why not? After all it is only a cup game best place to give it a go

Naughton is back fit. Wouldn't mind giving him 60 mins on Wednesday before the game at Villa. Townsend and Kane set to start. If Harry Kane can work hard in cup ties to force himself into the reckoning for a league start why cant Andros?

Back
Top Bottom