The Mighty Lilywhites vs BHA Orangemen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Newcastle at home. Shit tie, we'll probably lose.

Come on mate I have socks older than you - we can do these easy, Kane up front one of the Kyles at right back and hopefully Ade in Africa - perfect!!

Being at home is gold dust trust me, wouldnt be as easy up there

Come on mate I have socks older than you - we can do these easy, Kane up front one of the Kyles at right back and hopefully Ade in Africa - perfect!!

The thing about you Mensa is I always think your the guy in your photo, is it? Because he looks about 15/17.

The thing about you Mensa is I always think your the guy in your photo, is it? Because he looks about 15/17.

You my friend have made a 34 yr old man very happy, keep talking! yes that is me! All I'm saying is stay positive, I'd love to be as young as some as you lads, this is all great stuff

It's West Ham in the cup all over again. I refuse to get my hopes up.

Beat the Wonga stripes and we're two games from Wembley.

Beat Bournemouth in the semi and beat Derby in the final.

Then we'll have a trophy AND qualify for next year's Europa League!

Not the chavs then!!.... bit of a revenge game...I think we could do it!!

You my friend have made a 34 yr old man very happy, keep talking! yes that is me! All I'm saying is stay positive, I'd love to be as young as some as you lads, this is all great stuff

do your ears always poke out like that when you're smiling :holtbytongue:

ya look abit like a 747 :avbdamn:

Back
Top Bottom