The Mighty Lilywhites vs BHA Orangemen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really could do with Derby or Bournemouth beating one of their sides. Realistically it's more likely to be Bournemouth, in great form, good management and scoring goals for fun (didn't they win 8-0 recently?)

Really could do with Derby or Bournemouth beating one of their sides. Realistically it's more likely to be Bournemouth, in great form, good management and scoring goals for fun (didn't they win 8-0 recently?)

Both are very good sides, they caned brum who are on their knees at the moment, they will give the prem teams games thats for sure

All we have to do is get through, when it gets to one off games anything can happen then

I agree mate I said earlier in the thread what if Poch had us fooled all along and the First team was the one he has been putting out midweek and we are concentrating on the cups!!! God help us!

well if we're honest with ourselves the way levy is running the club ie looking to make a profit each transfer window and paying substantially less than the big boys in wages plus selling all our players when they peak

we don't have much of a chance making top 4 anyway, so why not go for the cups

Greavsie.... Behave! we are still fighting on all fronts while he learns the squad and job, give hime time!
:thumbup: Fair play Mensa. But actually we've fucked up top 4, due to a dud combo of ENIC and Poch. So we're now fighting on 3 fronts. Poch got it right tonight, except Lennon on the left. Now if he gets it 100% right v Toon, we should beat them. But DON'T forget Poch's massive fuck up playing Ade with a stomach upset v Toon.

IF we win a trophy this season and finish top 8, Poch will be our best manager since Venables, BUT that's a big ask.

:thumbup: Fair play Mensa. But actually we've fucked up top 4, due to a dud combo of ENIC and Poch. So we're now fighting on 3 fronts. Poch got it right tonight, except Lennon on the left. Now if he gets it 100% right v Toon, we should beat them. But DON'T forget Poch's massive fuck up playing Ade with a stomach upset v Toon.

IF we win a trophy this season and finish top 8, Poch will be our best manager since Venables, BUT that's a big ask.

mate lennon does fack all on the right too and he had abit of a free role tonite

he's not your new favourite now daws is gone is he?

Great atmosphere tonight, and I guess 1882 played its full part :thumbdown:
I've now officially decided, IF I ever come back to the Lane, it will be a Cup game as part of 1882. FUCK the Prem and the fucking ST moaners, Cups is where it's at!!!

Absolutely right Greavsie, I came back from States and sadly saw the West Brom game - awful toxic even before they scored, go watch with 1882, or do what I usually do and go to away games, lots of fun

Get behind Poch though, dont become one of the moaners! enjoy yourself!

Back
Top Bottom