The Mighty Lilywhites vs BHA Orangemen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

what a load of bollocks

you should definitely go do your fuck ton of reading

the blokes passing and movement in the final third was the best thing about that match

Haha he was good mate. Probably just after Benji, Naughton, and Kane in my book.

I just can't get too interested in the whole Adebayor/Soldado debate. Realistically they should both be sold, Harry Kane installed as director of football and then let him buy whoever to build the attack around himself. It's the only decent thing to do.

Don't agree with this at all. Still we've yet to see Lamela and Chadli at their best, but they offer far more offensive firepower than either Lennon or Townsend.

the wingers cutting inside is fine as long as the fullbacks overlap

it's when they don't move in unison that the problems arise and everything gets really congested in the middle

we've suffered lately because Dier isn't a fullback and struggles to get up and down the line all match

then there's the fact that most of the time our crossing is fucking awful regardless of who is whipping it in

I'm looking forward to Yedlin coming in January hopefully as that kid is a complete beast physically and one of the fastest players in the world but then I'm not sure if he can actually cross either or tackle for that matter lol

Nutter-Naylor

Supporter
A welcome break from the Prem brings and under pressure Hyppia and underperforming Brighton to the Lane on Wed.

They are adopting an Orange theme in honour of their new 3rd kit. Sounds most una-peel-ing and I hope we take the pith and crush them until the pips squeak*

* if it aint punny, it aint funny.

As we are likely to be consigned to mid-table mediocrity this season, a cup run or two will be much appreciated.

Sussex Yids (East and West) will be in attendance.

Soldado reads the game far better than any of the other twats we got out there

he basically has to set himself up or we're fucked as everyone else is a head down hit and hope merchant

we've fell a long way these past few seasons, nobody has got any vision

Really could do with Derby or Bournemouth beating one of their sides. Realistically it's more likely to be Bournemouth, in great form, good management and scoring goals for fun (didn't they win 8-0 recently?)

Both are very good sides, they caned brum who are on their knees at the moment, they will give the prem teams games thats for sure

All we have to do is get through, when it gets to one off games anything can happen then

Haha sorry mate, I have other things going on in my life like the fuckton of reading I should be doing instead of fucking around on here. I chose to rant about wankers in beanies instead of a player by player break down. I thought he was good, not different class. It was a solid performance. He's improving.

This didn't impact his performance in my eyes, but I think it's pretty confusing that people don't get on Soldado for his work rate. He runs maybe 2/3rds as much as Ade does in a game. If Adebayor had done some of the stuff Soldado did tonight he would have had to leave the stadium in an armored car. Such a double standard. However, Soldado is rapidly catching up to Adebayor in terms of form. Still think Kane is the best of the three.

what a load of bollocks

you should definitely go do your fuck ton of reading

the blokes passing and movement in the final third was the best thing about that match

What was the stambouli song? If it's what I think it is (darling darling stamb-bouli, wooooah stam-bouli) then that is superb.

Few lads about 5 rows in front of me with the big flag kept trying to get that going, didn't seem to take off properly though.

Also, I know this won't be a popular opinion on here, but that 'North London is Blue and White' song is awful.

If only Soldado could put the ball in the back of the net, his all round play was top draw , He just needs that confidence , My man of the match would probably have to be Stambouli thought he had a decent game, Not bad atmosphere tonight fair play to the Brighton fans we're very loud
Soldado is cursed, I was 100 per cent certain that shot in the second half was a goal when he hit it. Some supernatural force interfered there, no question.
Stanbouli is a talker as well, didn't have any problem organizing the others and gave Soldado a right talking to at one point. Could be the leader we have been lacking maybe?

Front of the shelf with my kids, had a really good night apart from when one of the late arrivals, in his 20's turns around to his Dad and says " that banner up there for Bill Nick, who was he?"
I didn't know whether to laugh, cry or slap him.
It always makes me laugh with the Park Lane / Shelf Side chant, do the other sides of the ground never join in? Is there never a we're the South stand?

So you come on here to belittle someone who doesn't know who Billy Nich was but you clearly don't know which stand is which... OK M8

:soldadowtf:

Back
Top Bottom